Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2022 2:02:52 PM EDT
Doing my due diligence on the primaries and I am in Schweikerts district.  he has two opponents on the primary ballot.  I confess his ethics violation isn't tasty.  But I know nothing of his two opponents in the primary and don't want to hand the seat to the DEMs.

Any insight as to the other candidates or do we need to keep the seat with an incumbent.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly I’ve been very happy with Schweikert as my rep. I wrote his office a letter during one of the shitlibs’ gun control pushes letting him know that I strongly oppose any gun control legislation. One of his staffers actually called me to get my thoughts. I was very impressed.

I am neither familiar with said ethics violations, nor any of his primary challengers. But I will say that he was able to fend off a strong challenge in 2020 when the fraud was rampant. So in my opinion, he’s a known quantity for keeping the seat red.

So I was happy to pull the lever for Schweikert when I filled out my ballot.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly I’ve been very happy with Schweikert as my rep. I wrote his office a letter during one of the shitlibs’ gun control pushes letting him know that I strongly oppose any gun control legislation. One of his staffers actually called me to get my thoughts. I was very impressed.

I am neither familiar with said ethics violations, nor any of his primary challengers. But I will say that he was able to fend off a strong challenge in 2020 when the fraud was rampant. So in my opinion, he’s a known quantity for keeping the seat red.

So I was happy to pull the lever for Schweikert when I filled out my ballot.
View Quote

I mailed my ballots last night.  I voted for him.  The ethics violations were in use of campaign funds.  He fessed up and paid a fine.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Schweikert is solid.

He's a regular call in guest on the good morning radio talk show here in Tucson.

He knows what's going on, how to work the system and is always calling out the lefties on their stupid stuff.

He's a numbers guy and gets down to the nuts and bolts of all the spending bills.

If I were in his district I would be glad to vote for him.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 1:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
He still has my vote.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Norton is the only one who even mentions RKBA as an issue, but Schweikert has a decent track record.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Schweikert got my vote.
he’s got a good record and the left can get dirt on anyone for anything these days.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like they called him the winner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top