Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't she have a somewhat colorful 2A past?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]
While we're here, how does Robson stack up?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

if those are her positions, she certainly does sound promising
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

a big red flag for me is a conservative woman with a hyphenated last name
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That point makes me skeptical, but I know nothing about her otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Is OP a bot?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I've seen her "isidewith" page and a few others that talk about her views, and they are mostly boiler plate, and not unlike other similar candidates.  On the other hand, while I am researching presently as I am unable to verify, I was told by a few folks that her stance on guns used to be, some time ago, less than desirable.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've seen her "isidewith" page and a few others that talk about her views, and they are mostly boiler plate, and not unlike other similar candidates.  On the other hand, while I am researching presently as I am unable to verify, I was told by a few folks that her stance on guns used to be, some time ago, less than desirable.

View Quote

No doubt many of her past views probably don't line up with her current views, people can evolve, especially after all the recent political shenanigans.  

The way she calmly destroys hostile reporters is enough to win my vote.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No doubt many of her past views probably don't line up with her current views, people can evolve, especially after all the recent political shenanigans.  

View Quote

She is the most electable of the pro 2nd amendment republican conservative's .She has the brains, balls and media presence to get elected. She may not be perfect, but I believe she would do a better job than any other ELECTABLE candidate. As always ,it's a crapshoot and we will see if she is what she claims to be after she gets elected. That just the way the Game works .
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see no problem with this what so ever.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is OP a bot?
View Quote

NO
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

NO
View Quote

Says every bot
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Says every bot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO

Says every bot

LOL
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could have also been a survival thing for her back in the day... as a reporter her public views were more aligned in her industry to keep her employed.  Just a thought.  But as she got older and wiser.. ejected.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It could have also been a survival thing for her back in the day... as a reporter her public views were more aligned in her industry to keep her employed.  Just a thought.  But as she got older and wiser.. ejected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She also made it clear when she left, that she was pressured to push agendas that she didn’t believe in.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She also made it clear when she left, that she was pressured to push agendas that she didn't believe in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She also made it clear when she left, that she was pressured to push agendas that she didn't believe in.
I remember back years ago on Fox10 when she would chime in on magazine capacity limits.

That piece with Troy Hayden and ARs upset my parents to the point that they called Fox10 a political weapon.

So, she was forced to opine?

We are fucked in Arizona. This bald headed Mark Kelly cocksucker shows up on every single YouTube clip that I click on.

No offense to the bald.

We are losing Arizona.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I remember back years ago on Fox10 when she would chime in on magazine capacity limits.

That piece with Troy Hayden and ARs upset my parents to the point that they called Fox10 a political weapon.

We are fucked in Arizona. This bald headed Mark Kelly cocksucker shows up on every single YouTube clip that I click on.

No offense to the bald.

We are losing Arizona.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense to the bald.

We are losing Arizona.

We’re losing the COUNTRY.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No offense to the bald.

We are losing Arizona.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#20]
This is just my opinion - but as a former active Wisconsin Republican Party member who identified as a "Tea Party" Republican and helped get Scott Walker and Rebecca Kleefisch elected........the best thing we could do politically in AZ is clean out the Republican party.  The AZ GOP is hopelessly corrupt.  Kari Lake, Kelli Ward, etc. are the folks who most closely align with fundamental Liberty/America First principles..........and the man who is arguably the most powerful Republican in the State (Governor Ducey) belittles Kelli, the Chair of his own party, on social media and refuses to take the calls of the most POPULAR Republican in history (again, due to his agenda being the most closely aligned with rank and file American Patriots).  John McCain abandoned his Citizens and Conservative principles to cast the tie breaking vote to KEEP OBAMACARE, whose provisions are preserved the Federal Machine's control over Health Care, which control fucked over the entire Nation with the COVID scam.  Don't even get me started on Jeff Flake.  

AZ Republican Party needs to be burned to the ground to get rid of the RINOs and start over with actual Patriots.  Failing that, a grass roots campaign should be conducted to formalize MAGA principles as foundational planks of the AZ party, and then any Republican who doesn't defend those principles should be censured and ejected.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She also made it clear when she left, that she was pressured to push agendas that she didn’t believe in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she lacked a spine, and we somehow think she suddenly grew one?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

she did grow one, that's why she doesn't work there anymore
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She quit to run for the Governorship. That is clear.
So she spent decades in corporate media saying what they wanted her to say, and now she's saying whatever she thinks people want to hear to get elected.
I do not trust her one bit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#24]
She could have done nothing and just keep cashing the checks. She put her future and income at risk by leaving . How many of us could put our  future at risk like she did ? She was locked in and could have kept her job for a long time . She put her ass on the line , ya have  respect that. I believe she is going to do what she says and what is needed. Only time will tell ,but she is the best choice we have and it's worth a shot . I get a good feeling she is what she says she is . One thing 4 sure, she has the brains, balls and ability to do the job representing the people of Arizona . And as a bonus, the left wing loony assholes wont be able to get the upper hand debating her on any subject .She makes them look like the lying idiots they are .
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 1:39:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I like Keri so far. She came out waaay back when she first started running and said flat out she had donated to Obummer, and she believed the party at the time. Then, saw the change and saw the forcefeeding of the networks, and changed. Sure, it may just be a huge long term "3D chess" game, but does it really matter in the end?
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#26]
No politician is 100% ,and they all lie to get elected and get and stay in power. We will have to settle on who ever we think will represent our best interests. We have been fooled by countless scumbags in the past, and I fully expect this will continue . As the song go's "You can't always get what you want" As usual we will have to settle for whoever seams the most credible at the time . Kari appears to have the brains and balls . Whether  or not she is legitimate we will only know if she gest elected . I like what she says and the way she says it. Is there another candidate that is electable and better ? We need a gov that supports and respects our rights under the constitution, and has the best interests of the citizens of Arizona . So again we must vote ,roll the dice and keep our fingers crossed that we don't get  fooled again.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top