Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2022 2:43:08 AM EDT
Ive lived in queen creek since the year 2000. Started to get a little crowded so I moved further out in 2010. Drive through there tonight and its 10pm. Traffic sucks, traffic light every 10 feet. In and out was packed and there was a cop with his lights on just so the transplants from out of state know hes there. Used to be a very safe small town. Even back in 2015 it was a good place to work. I work in a charter school and the kids there stood out as being more behaved and smarter than public school kids. Well...that doesnt matter anymore. Rotten, spoiled kids. No offense to native queen creekers but outsiders have turned that area into garbage.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#1]
The problems you described are not just in Queen Creek.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Replace queen creek with Arizona and you got it. I keep hearing the term Cali light for good reason
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Replace queen creek with Arizona anywhere and you got it. I keep hearing the term Cali light for good reason
View Quote
There were the 'good old days' many years ago, and now we have 'today'. Just think how bad 'tomorrow' is going to be.
If we could reduce the population of the US back to what it was in the 50's things would be different, but that was another time and our values were totally different, not sure how much 'better' things would be.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Casa Grande is similar, LOTS of new people in to work the new factories, homes going up EVERYWHERE...and traffic like it was a big city. Annoying.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to Arizona ….
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I saw ten cars on main street while driving through Snowflake heading to Taylor this afternoon.
Nice and quiet.  Just the way I like it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think I saw ten cars on main street while driving through Snowflake heading to Taylor this afternoon.
View Quote

Don't talk about it unless you want it to change. Like posting how your favorite fishing spot is uncrowded and has huge fish.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Went to qc for a dr appt. Stopped to get food. Had to get a key to go to bathroom. Place has gone to shit
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

And it's about to change with the spring/summer invaders.

Will switch from shopping in town, (Show Low), for groceries, to Basha's in Taylor.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And it's about to change with the spring/summer invaders.

Will switch from shopping in town, (Show Low), for groceries, to Basha's in Taylor.

View Quote

Do the Heatbirds (I guess you can't call them Snowbirds) invade Snowflake area?  I've only been here since January.

I do all my food shopping at Basha's.  I hate Walfart meat and their long lines to be a self checker.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#11]
The only plus with all these people coming here are the chicks at the gym have gotten hotter
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#12]
No offense to the Californians, but this thread is some of the reasons when we see your plates, we see an invader of sorts and that's why there's contempt in our eyes.

Link Posted: 4/10/2022 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No offense to the Californians, but this thread is some of the reasons when we see your plates, we see an invader of sorts and that's why there's contempt in our eyes.

View Quote

QC is now a cesspool of dumb fucks from California, the town government is corrupt. Friends told me that they are in the process of putting in a LG EV battery factory and recycling center across the street from a high-school and elementary school in the STV area.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Lots of attitudes and f u type personalities. Most of the original qc people sold their homes for big money and moved further out. Bad news for them is the california virus spreads fast
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Schools have turned to shit. Kids there are complete aholes, dont respect anyone. Its all about me me me. And what can I get. I was eating lunch in a classroom and some high school came in and asked if I had an extra soda. I told them no. They responded...thats f'd up. Why would I give my substitute pay earning butt soda to some young punk
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Casa Grande is similar, LOTS of new people in to work the new factories, homes going up EVERYWHERE...and traffic like it was a big city. Annoying.
View Quote
Very true.
I wrote off living in CG twenty five years ago, because it had too few of, and too far away from, most economic opportunities.

Now, Phoenix is full up. And what is still coming in is filling the cracks and seams.
Worst of all, they are exactly what you'd expect for someone looking to be a crack filler from Cali.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The only plus with all these people coming here are the chicks at the gym have gotten hotter
View Quote

Maybe in QC, visited Scottsdale Fashion Square for the first time in years and was definitely underwhelmed from last time.  Maybe its the Covid 20, as in 20 extra lbs, but man I remember my head on a swivel last time I was there.  It was the weekend too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top