Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2021 11:26:15 AM EDT
So for those of you who refuse to get it, what’s the plan for when they lock us out of society?

Do you think we will still be able to order stuff online and get it delivered?  I wouldn’t put it past them to not adore that, since we all know this isn’t about safety, it’s about putting that garbage in us for nefarious reasons.

Or are we going to have to start our own communities lol. The media likes to portray it like there is only a few of us, but that’s BS.

I’m not getting it. And there is no fucking way my daughter is getting it.

If you’re one people who thinks the vaccines are legit, please spare the rest of us your regurgitation from your God, the TV. I’ve already heard the state sponsored BS, I don’t need to hear zombies repeat it like they are informed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Relax, it's still playing out as to what will happen .I had  covid in Dec 2020 lost my taste and sense of smell  , wasn't all that bad . Like a Flu that lasted 4 weeks. I was never vaxed ,and don't intend to . I would check and see if you and your Family have antibodies B4 getting too worried. IMHO there will  only be mandates if WE THE PEOPLE allow it. And if that's not the case ,we have a much more serious problem than a Vax mandate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Eh…. Worst case you print off some fake cards and smile and wave
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 3:46:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ride it out.
I think the whole vax or be cast out thing is slowly dying, people are tired of the BS and tired of the whole sky is falling scenarios.
Yeah you have the COVID Karen’s, but mostly people just want to get on with life.
In another few months this is going to fade away, and they’ll all be focused on the next crisis.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
With the court backing off the mandate for companies with more then 100 im back to trying to have a plan B. Sucks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm starting to wonder/worry about finding a new line of work. If they go ahead and mandate vaccines, I'm going to have some tough decisions to make in the near future.

Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I imagine quit a few companies are going to enact a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy if the Federal mandate is upheld.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]
As suggested above, ride it out.  The clock of continued public support is ticking and there will come a time when the politicians will see the writing on the wall and pull their support from mandates.  I think it's happening pretty quickly and that's why the fascists are in such a frenzy to do as much damage as possible before the plug is pulled.  Being in AZ is a big plus too - you have a lot of people on your side here.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I think that if republicans take the presidency in 24 the forced mandates will end with policy changes.The dems know it and are pushing as fast and hard as they can to get as many people vaxxed.

Public is also seeing the vax aint working we are seeing many sports teams with out breaks too who are all vaxxed.

Luckily i am in a position where i dont need to get it i just go back to ca and work at my old employer since they are short staffed small company get paid more and only work 8-10 days a month.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck that tyrannical fuckwit Brandon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 12:02:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that tyrannical fuckwit Brandon.
View Quote

Bottom line is this.

I might be fixing to take my small side business full-time with 6-10 additional employees. We ain't requiring shit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bottom line is this.

I might be fixing to take my small side business full-time with 6-10 additional employees. We ain't requiring shit.
View Quote

What is your side hustle?
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bottom line is this.

Yeah, I'd be interested as well.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bottom line is this.

Im interested too. Im out in the east valley
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I personally think the number of unvaxxed is higher than they state.  I'd wager 50/50 in red states.

They are going to fuck around and find out how much it hurts when we boycott economics if they keep it up.

Personally I think they are at a point they know they aren't going to get many more people to take their drugs without severely pissing people off and there are millions of Democrats unvaxxed.  Not just Republicans.  If they don't back off this year they are going to get their ass handed to them in midterms and they know it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Once omicron was revealed to be far less dangerous than prior variants, the proper response should have been to start rolling back restrictions. Instead, here we are - the propaganda against the unvaccinated is now threatening death, organizations and people are literally cancelling Christmas, and we are continuing to spend money we don’t have as a country on this problem.

For my unvaxxed brethren, try and hold on for another year. I am under no illusion that the big red wave in the 2022 elections is going to fix anything (they’re politicians after all, I’ve learned not to trust them) but that should at least reduce the damage Brandon can do. Try and find employment where you can easily get an exemption and prepare however you can for social decay.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I personally think the number of unvaxxed is higher than they state.  I'd wager 50/50 in red states.

They are going to fuck around and find out how much it hurts when we boycott economics if they keep it up.

Personally I think they are at a point they know they aren't going to get many more people to take their drugs without severely pissing people off and there are millions of Democrats unvaxxed.  Not just Republicans.  If they don't back off this year they are going to get their ass handed to them in midterms and they know it.
View Quote

I don't buy the 80+% vaxxed narrative one bit.  That percentage seems way overblown compared to what I observe and know of among people.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#18]
For the time being, religious exemptions are extremely easy to get because it's basically impossible to prove what someone believes. I got one where I work so I have some time to find a new job.

As for being shunned by society, it just depends where you live and work, but I think they'll try to find another gimmick soon. People just don't care enough anymore.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Bottom line is this.

View Quote

Need a Quality Engineer?  Or just someone smart and good at problem solving?
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#20]
My rule of thumb is to always do the opposite of what the "experts" say and then process the data.
The lockdowns, masks, social distancing, vax shots, everything that they assured us would work has not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#21]
If I can't go into a grocery store to buy groceries, no one will be able to go to a grocery store to buy groceries.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If I can't go into a grocery store to buy groceries, no one will be able to go to a grocery store to buy groceries.
View Quote

[b]Not likely !
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#23]
i think once that starts happening shits gonna get serious and people arent going to stand for it, they might make some tea
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

[b]Not likely !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[b]Not likely !

I think you missed the point.

Something along the line of "don't fuck with a man who has nothing left to lose" is how I read it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So for those of you who refuse to get it, what’s the plan for when they lock us out of society?

Do you think we will still be able to order stuff online and get it delivered?  I wouldn’t put it past them to not adore that, since we all know this isn’t about safety, it’s about putting that garbage in us for nefarious reasons.

Or are we going to have to start our own communities lol. The media likes to portray it like there is only a few of us, but that’s BS.

I’m not getting it. And there is no fucking way my daughter is getting it.

If you’re one people who thinks the vaccines are legit, please spare the rest of us your regurgitation from your God, the TV. I’ve already heard the state sponsored BS, I don’t need to hear zombies repeat it like they are informed.
View Quote

So if I said, "Comrade, the vaccine is safe and effective, and physicians say to get it and to get as many boosters as you can!" you wouldn't think it was funny?

As far as your question, I think they'll eventually all become mandatory shots will become the norm and that eventually it'll be the cause of CWII
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:16:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think that if republicans take the presidency in 24 the forced mandates will end with policy changes.The dems know it and are pushing as fast and hard as they can to get as many people vaxxed.

Public is also seeing the vax aint working we are seeing many sports teams with out breaks too who are all vaxxed.

Luckily i am in a position where i dont need to get it i just go back to ca and work at my old employer since they are short staffed small company get paid more and only work 8-10 days a month.
View Quote

I wish you were right but it's hard to see that happening. Look what's happened here in our supposedly red state with the Governor saying no vax mandates and schools openly defying him and no one doing shit about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top