Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2021 11:11:35 PM EDT
Thanks. I hope her hooker boots were worth it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
She probably did not win the election legitimately.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Sooo....who have we got? Ducey for Senator when her gig is up?  Senators tend to not go down easily...
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sooo....who have we got? Ducey for Senator when her gig is up?  Senators tend to not go down easily...
View Quote
That bald headed fuck is not making things better.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Who is? I only hear wannabees with zero backing...

Would be great to start momentum over a couple years ratther than keep bringing in nobodys12 months before an election.

If u dont know the name today, they wont bump Sinema or Kelly on the next go round...

Not being contrary...just looming for someone to back...

Maybe Mayor elect Bridgett Peterson from Gilbert?  Didnt vote for her but seems to be a climber...and won regardless.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She probably did not win the election legitimately.
View Quote

I would almost guarantee that.  until we fix the fraud  machine it won’t really matter who we run.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I rarely say never, but there's no way in hell I'm ever voting for that asshole for anything
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I rarely say never, but there's no way in hell I'm ever voting for that asshole for anything
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord Ducey is one of the reasons why we are in this situation.

His replacement will be worse. Remember Janet Napolitano?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Mayor Kate"?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:24:32 AM EDT
[#9]
That sonofabitch Ducey cut some sort of a deal with the Democrats to win the Governorship in the first place, I guarantee it.  And he made a deal with them to certify the election too.  Did you see him sniping at Kelli Ward on Twitter?  The leader of the State GOP!
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Nvm
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#11]
ETA - Just realized this is a political thread and now not permitted as I understand it.

Deleted my responses...

Onto other topics....
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That sonofabitch Ducey cut some sort of a deal with the Democrats to win the Governorship in the first place, I guarantee it.  And he made a deal with them to certify the election too.  Did you see him sniping at Kelli Ward on Twitter?  The leader of the State GOP!
View Quote

Funny you say that, because when I did statistical analysis on the 2018, it showed what appearred to be tampering on both the governor and senate elections, but for opposing parties.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Ducey is a turncoat like the rest of them.
From what I hear, NV CO AZ TX NM are being infiltrated by commie's fleeing CA. Some of those states will be hard blue soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
The question is really who Ducey has bought with government cheese, and who he is beholden to.  This will determine his future path.  Either it will be in politics, or getting his kickbacks sitting on multiple corporate boards doing nothing but sucking up air and a salary.  

This is how shit works.

Voting does not matter at this point.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#15]
The Asstronut has to run again in 2022 and someone on another AZ gun board floated the idea of Kari Lake running for US Senate/AZ.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Asstronut has to run again in 2022 and someone on another AZ gun board floated the idea of Kari Lake running for US Senate/AZ.
View Quote

Interesting. She is unemployed.
I figured the Duce had his sights set on that seat. Would make for an interesting primary.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I figured the Duce had his sights set on that seat. Would make for an interesting primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the douche is fucked, he has no chance at anything in this state again, ever. I don't know about kari lake, my niece works under her at channel 10 and says she's a mega karen. she certainly has name recognition though, so did jd heyworth
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

the douche is fucked, he has no chance at anything in this state again, ever. I don't know about kari lake, my niece works under her at channel 10 and says she's a mega karen. she certainly has name recognition though, so did jd heyworth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never liked the guy and wouldn't vote for him, but it doesn't matter who casts the votes, only who counts the votes.
I don't doubt she's a mega Karen. Heard the other day she's left FOX 10 though. John Hook has been MIA since his interview with Sammy Gravano. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top