Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 7:20:19 PM EDT
I had my TLR1 on a glock but i sold the glock. I cant find the other inserts so i can use the TLR1 on my other pistol that just has a standard Pic rail.

Anybody seen any of the kits with the other adapters locally? Or does anyone have a spare one laying around? They are like $10 on amazon for the kit but i dont want to spend the extra 25 to get free shipping.

Thanks

Luke
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
No Amazon Prime?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No Amazon Prime?
View Quote

That shits for rich folk. I just sold my truck cuz i couldnt afford the gas to go to work to make the money to buy the gas and pay my other bills. Hahah.

A guy at work might have one he said he would look tonight.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That shits for rich folk. I just sold my truck cuz i couldnt afford the gas to go to work to make the money to buy the gas and pay my other bills. Hahah.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Amazon Prime?

Watch your mail on Friday.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Amazon Prime?

At the house or at work? Im guessing at work i dont think you have my house adress although your computer does have all my credit card numbers in it  hahahaha.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:23:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At the house or at work? Im guessing at work i dont think you have my house adress although your computer does have all my credit card numbers in it  hahahaha.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Amazon Prime?

google-fu dude.  Your house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top