Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2013 6:31:48 AM EDT
Preferably in the N. PHX/Scottsdale area but will go anywhere to find one still willing to do business with LMT.

TIA.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]
SGC has carried LMT lowers in the past.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for an 'independent' FFL as opposed to a store.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I used an independant that I got off gunbroker's website. I ordered on 12/19 and he was great to work with, and only charged $15.00 (I have my ccw).  Due to what was going on at the time, I wanted to deal with a independent also, vs a store, so that I could get personal service, plus he was cheaper than everyone else. He has great communcation, was very friendly and I was even able to pick up my lower on a saturday, right after it arrived.  He runs a gunsmithing/restoration business out of his residence.  His email is [email protected].  I believe his name was George, but I am not 100%.  He is around Frank Lloyd Wright and Thunderbird in Scottsdale.  You can check out his website at tossanfirearms.com.
I would definately recomend using him.

Quoted:
I'm looking for an 'independent' FFL as opposed to a store.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Jwil...giving him a shout now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top