Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2013 10:04:04 AM EDT
Was just at Bass pro shop, I over heard that two, yes thats TWO pallets of 9mm and .22 just arrived, said they were going to put it out "in a little while". That was about an hour ago. You didn't hear that from me! Seriously, not from me, I'm trying to get a job there.

Your welcome!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Any Hornady 75 projectiles?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any Hornady 75 projectiles?

Didn't hear anything about it. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll be gone in a few hours...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
The wife unit insists I take her somewhere fancy for dinner tonight.

Cracker Barrel it is
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Cracker Barrel it is

I see what ya did there!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cracker Barrel it is

I see what ya did there!!!!

"Honey, I'm really glad we came to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Oh, wow. Did you know there is a bass pro shop across the parking lot? Crazy..."
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at Bass Pro in Houston Tx this past week. They hadn't seen .40, .223 or 22 in weeks.  The next day they got a shit load of it and it was gone in 30 minutes.  No limit of purchase.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Cracker Barrel it is

Hell; to help you out I can spot you a couple of MREs.

Bear
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cracker Barrel it is

Better idea:

http://restaurants.basspro.com/fishcompany/Mesa/

It always smells good...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Big time disappointment.

The ammo aisle was a barren wasteland like it always is.

No 9mm, no .40, no .223/5.56. Some off brand stuff, but definitely no new stock. I asked one kid who seemed like he would have rather been anywhere in the world but working and he said he didn't think they had anything new and he definitely didn't put anything out tonight.

So to recap, the wife-god got cracker barrel, the kid got to see the fish in the tanks, and I got shit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Last time cabelas got ammo i just happen to be passing by at 9:30.  I walked in the door and saw people carrying boxes of 22lr & 9mm so I get excited.  head over to the ammo and it is all gone, seems like someone had the word out before hand and about 20 guys were in the know.  I was so mad seemed like everyone in the store had a few boxes of what I wanted but me  I just gave up the search and am going to sit on everything I have and try and wait it out.  I bought my sons bb guns and we have been killing cans in the back yard for the past two weeks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Big time disappointment.

The ammo aisle was a barren wasteland like it always is.

No 9mm, no .40, no .223/5.56. Some off brand stuff, but definitely no new stock. I asked one kid who seemed like he would have rather been anywhere in the world but working and he said he didn't think they had anything new and he definitely didn't put anything out tonight.

So to recap, the wife-god got cracker barrel, the kid got to see the fish in the tanks, and I got shit.

Oh man, sorry bro! Maybe they just didn't get to it today? When I overheard them talking, they were talkin' about it like it was fuckin' gold! Seems it is these days. I should have stuck around to see if they put it out, but I had other job interviews to go to.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Last time cabelas got ammo i just happen to be passing by at 9:30.  I walked in the door and saw people carrying boxes of 22lr & 9mm so I get excited.  head over to the ammo and it is all gone, seems like someone had the word out before hand and about 20 guys were in the know.  I was so mad seemed like everyone in the store had a few boxes of what I wanted but me  I just gave up the search and am going to sit on everything I have and try and wait it out.  I bought my sons bb guns and we have been killing cans in the back yard for the past two weeks.

They can learn rifle skills like that too. Good job dad!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top