User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2012 5:09:53 PM EDT
Napier

Setzer

Frederick

Holck

Manning

Napier and Manning stand out to me. Any would be better then Dipshit but who is the strongest?

Manning stands out as he is the only one that mentions the NRA, CLass 3 weapons and the 2nd amendment.

Napier stands out as a strong opponent to Dipshit.

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody has any insight?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Vinson holck is retired TPD, and retired AZANG a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment teaches self defensive shooting classes at the marksman and is a all around standup guy. and will be getting my vote.

Manning works for the city of tucson as an arborist, is a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment and was a cop for the city of maranna for a short time.

Thats about all i know for sure.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Hello Guys,

I am Mark Napier, Republican candidate for Pima County Sheriff.  I do support, as any Sheriff should, the Second Amendment.  I have 28 years of law enforcement experience, with considerable command level experience.  I have a defined plan for evolutionary change at PCSD and will be a far better leader than the current Sheriff.  I would appreciate your support.  You can view more about me on my website (www.marknapier4sheriff.org) or you can e-mail me questions at [email protected].

Thanks,

Mark Napier
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

I am Mark Napier, Republican candidate for Pima County Sheriff.  I do support, as any Sheriff should, the Second Amendment.  I have 28 years of law enforcement experience, with considerable command level experience.  I have a defined plan for evolutionary change at PCSD and will be a far better leader than the current Sheriff.  I would appreciate your support.  You can view more about me on my website (www.marknapier4sheriff.org) or you can e-mail me questions at [email protected].

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Mr. Napier

Thanks for the input, I actually liked everything on your website and the YouTube link. I filled in the bubble next to your name the other day and sent it off. You got my vote and thanks for taking the time to pop in here!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Holy crap - did I just read a post by a political candidate who got an account on a gun forum just to talk to potential voters?

I am seriously impressed.

Link Posted: 8/19/2012 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Holy crap - did I just read a post by a political candidate who got an account on a gun forum just to talk to potential voters?

I am seriously impressed.

Yep, I am seriously impressed as well.

Glad I voted for Mr. Napier before this post, just confirms my thoughts that he is the strongest opponent to Dupnik. His resume reads to be perfect for the job which is why I first brought his name up in the OP. This just seals it for me and I'm glad I went with my gut.

Link Posted: 8/20/2012 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#7]

I am glad to be on here conversing with you guys.  I cannot check back on here a lot, but I will do my best.  If I am blessed enough to become Sheriff, I will always be open to interacting with you and listening to your concerns.  I appreciate the support.  It is time for a new Sheriff.

Mark Napier
www.marknapier4sheriff.org
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Awesome.

I just threw 20 bucks your way for that. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:06:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Vinson holck is retired TPD, and retired AZANG a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment teaches self defensive shooting classes at the marksman and is a all around standup guy. and will be getting my vote.

Manning works for the city of tucson as an arborist, is a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment and was a cop for the city of maranna for a short time.

Thats about all i know for sure.

Was he Holck one of the guys talking shit about the Constitutional CCW law we passed last year?  A good reason NOT to vote for him, if he was...
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Thanks again Guys.  I told you I would check back.  I appreciate your support and the votes that some of you have allowed me to earn.

Wish me luck on Tuesday.  You can always e-mail me at [email protected].  I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Mark
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks again Guys.  I told you I would check back.  I appreciate your support and the votes that some of you have allowed me to earn.

Wish me luck on Tuesday.  You can always e-mail me at [email protected].  I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Mark

Were I in Pima County, you'd have my vote.

At least I get the consolation prize of casting my vote for Sheriff Arpaio.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2012 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn, I may move, just so I can vote for you.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Congrats on the primary win
Link Posted: 8/28/2012 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Congrats on the primary win

He won the Primary? Sweet!

Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hello Guys,

Thanks,

Mark Napier

Congratulations to Mark Napier, the right candidate moving forward!

Now how about we retire Dupnik in November?

Mr. Napier, if the opportunity arises in the campaign, please feel free to highlight Sheriff Dupnik's extraordinarily stupid and unprofessional conduct in the immediate aftermath of the Giffords shooting.  Also how the Sheriff's mouth was explaining "his" department wouldn't comply with SB1070 even if it passed a Supreme Court challenge.

Congrats again!

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#16]
You got my vote yesterday, good luck Mr.Napier !
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Hello my Friends.  Mark Napier here again.  Told you I would not abandon you.  We won the primary in convincing fashion.  Thanks to all of you for your support.  I will be getting darn busy now running in the General Election, to it will be hard for me to get back on here.  Doesn't mean I don't care about you all, just that I am working 14 hour days!  Please tell your friends, neighbors, etc.  Word of mouth advertising will lead us to victory in November.  Then you guys will have a Sheriff who knows you exists and will check in with you now and then.

I will sign off for now.  You can e-mail me at [email protected].  

My best to you,

Mark Napier
Conservative Republican Candidate
for
Pima County Sheriff
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hello my Friends.  Mark Napier here again.  Told you I would not abandon you.  We won the primary in convincing fashion.  Thanks to all of you for your support.  I will be getting darn busy now running in the General Election, to it will be hard for me to get back on here.  Doesn't mean I don't care about you all, just that I am working 14 hour days!  Please tell your friends, neighbors, etc.  Word of mouth advertising will lead us to victory in November.  Then you guys will have a Sheriff who knows you exists and will check in with you now and then.

I will sign off for now.  You can e-mail me at [email protected].  

My best to you,

Mark Napier
Conservative Republican Candidate
for
Pima County Sheriff

Amazed.

Good luck to you, sir.  I'll be sure to work on my friends in Pima Country!
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Bump.

The AZ Daily Star endorsed Mark Napier today! Star editorial endorsement for Napier

If you know the Red Star at all, this is an astonishing event.  I cannot recall them endorsing a single non-[D] candidate, their usual litmus test.  So it's a kinda booby prize, but things are just that bad with Dupnik.

So congrats to Mr. Napier - hope this swings a few votes your way!

[DISCLOSURE] Was at my coffee stop leafing through the paper, dammit.  I don't typically read their stupid editorials, I swear.
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Man, now all I need is for him to be open to walk-in NFA signing.

I can't stand Dupnik's 3 week wait, requiring extra paperwork, keeping extra copies. I want to be able to walk in, hand the paperwork to the Sheriff, maybe chat a little bit about toys, shake hands and send the paperwork off.
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Man, now all I need is for him to be open to walk-in NFA signing.

I can't stand Dupnik's 3 week wait, requiring extra paperwork, keeping extra copies. I want to be able to walk in, hand the paperwork to the Sheriff, maybe chat a little bit about toys, shake hands and send the paperwork off.

I used to work with Napiers son.....he said his Dad will be more than happy to sign off on NFA stuff.

Link Posted: 10/10/2012 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Manning, he is also an NRA instructor.
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Manning has no chance at all of beating Dupnik.   Napier does.       So basically a vote for Manning would take away a vote for Napier and that equals a vote for Dupnik.
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Manning has no chance at all of beating Dupnik.   Napier does.       So basically a vote for Manning would take away a vote for Napier and that equals a vote for Dupnik.

I thought only Napier would be on the ballot to run against Dupnik?
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought only Napier would be on the ballot to run against Dupnik?

Close - there's another candidate.
Dave Croteau, a Green Party candidate, is running on a pro-marijuana-legalization platform

Link Posted: 10/11/2012 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Same here...   But when threefeathers  mentioned  Manning  I thought    he may be trying to be a "write in"  or something...
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#28]
oh yeah...  "green party Dave"....     tha guy is a total nut job  with no LE  experience at all.    He likes to protest outside the  recruiting  centers.   I believe he was  once arrested for assault  against a  recuiter  or a parrent of a kid going in one time.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
oh yeah...  "green party Dave"....     tha guy is a total nut job  with no LE  experience at all.    He likes to protest outside the  recruiting  centers.   I believe he was  once arrested for assault  against a  recuiter  or a parrent of a kid going in one time.....

Always got to be one of those guys...

My brother, also a Navy Vet, works across from a recruiting station. A bunch of losers were protesting it, he left his office and went and chewed out all those fucking losers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top