Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 5:18:22 PM EDT

I just love it when the good guy wins.
Bad guys really should be more careful who they decide to pick on!
Chandler shooting on Sunday
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Lucky bastard.

Seriously lucky.  9 guys, and he took down 2 of them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice. I wonder what he was shooting and how many rounds he used on each.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
It's good to see these stories published. Perhaps shitbags will be more selective of who they try to screw with. I just hope this guy doesn't get any retaliation from the other gangmembers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
damn thats only a couple miles south of me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish he was an ARFCOM member - that would be awesome. Too bad he didn't kill them all; I hope the other 7 hang. And I damn sure hope that we see more of this kind of self-defense as our situation gets worse, instead of seeing innocent people getting taken advantage of. Yet another reason that we all need to keep up on our training.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#7]
HA!  The paper didn't mention that the "good guy" was a known gang associate and that the two popped were also gang bangers.  This is gang on gang violence.  The paper did report correctly that he has a concern of retribution.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

used to bike past there to go to work
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Good shoot.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:30:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I know something you don't.  Those involved are all local Chandler "kids".  I say kids meaning young adults who grew up in that area who got involved in the small local gangs.  Chandler's pretty small when it comes to who grew up  there.  Especially in that area.  If you are 18,19 and went to Chandler High School, you probably know these individuals.   A friend's son played little league baseball with one of the dead.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Just goes to show you........ Charge more for your beer parties.

Oh, and a walk-thru metal detector wouldn't hurt either.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just over a mile away from me as well.  

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Woohoo go AZ, +1 for az residents that conceal carry your doing our state a solid, Especially those with CCW's. Criminal's will think twice about committing any crime if every citizen around them is carrying a firearm. An armed society is a polite society.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
While I'm glad you don't need a permit to CC in AZ anymore, only a fool would not get the license. I can see a CCW being a ass saver if you're involved in a shooting...

Agreed, its easy and cheap to get in AZ. And it looks really good when you can tell the authorities that yes I have documents stating I have taken a firearm safety and legality class and I know I am well with in my rights to defend my self.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I'm glad you don't need a permit to CC in AZ anymore, only a fool would not get the license. I can see a CCW being a ass saver if you're involved in a shooting...

Agreed, its easy and cheap to get in AZ. And it looks really good when you can tell the authorities that yes I have documents stating I have taken a firearm safety and legality class and I know I am well with in my rights to defend my self.

Unless it's not a justified shooting... then you're doubly fucked
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#18]
That's true, when i was in my CCW class the instructor told us the police were there earlier that day to collect someones paperwork who had received a CCW at the same institution a couple of years before, because the guy had pulled the trigger on what he thought was an empty chamber and shot and killed his best friend, so the police were picking up his CCW documentation to use against him in court.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:42:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless it's not a justified shooting... then you're doubly fucked

Not sure I see how that applies.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#20]
"People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

This is why I don't fuck with people in AZ. LOL

If more people carried legally, there wouldn't be so many crimes.

I once heard "An armed society is a polite society"

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#21]
i like how it said the dead guys buddies are being tried for the murder
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top