Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2007 12:56:18 PM EDT
Looking at jumping into the NFA world soon, and am planning on going the Trust route.  Has anybody here done this in AZ?  Are there any AZ specific laws to be aware of pretaining to the creation and maintenance of Trusts?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a trust I use for NFA items. Nothing special in AZ to worry about. Check over in the Class 3 forums and there should be som good reading there on the topic.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have "heard" if you have never been arrested for anything and have a clean record then you should be able to get a Sheriff/LEO (cannot remember which it is) sign off.

That's the route I was going to try first when I get the 1500 clams for the goods I want.

Anyone get that type of sign off here?

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]

height=8
Quoted:
I have "heard" if you have never been arrested for anything and have a clean record then you should be able to get a Sheriff/LEO (cannot remember which it is) sign off.

That's the route I was going to try first when I get the 1500 clams for the goods I want.

Anyone get that type of sign off here?

True.  In most, if not all, of this state CLEO sign off is no big deal.  However, I see the Trust offering many advantages without any disadvantages.  This thread details the advantages of the Trust route:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=199942

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top