Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2006 12:46:23 PM EDT
I have heard from residents that she is. I mentioned it to someone and they said no way. Just want to get an answer one way or another. If so was she known to be gay when elected? Is she a typical liberal anti gun?
Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 7/17/2006 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, in the words of Nippletano her(?)self: "I like men, but they don't like me."  Go figure.

That's it on the LEFT.
Link Posted: 7/17/2006 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2006 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
thats gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   you wouldn't????????  would ya?????????????   i think i'm gonna get sick!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 7/17/2006 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would SOOOOOO hit it....

Yea......with what ??
Link Posted: 7/17/2006 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/18/2006 5:14:30 AM EDT
[#6]
NO !!!!!!!! she is NOT gay........., just a lesbian
Link Posted: 7/18/2006 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Mulletano is definitely a Turbo Dyke of the first order.
Link Posted: 7/18/2006 6:00:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Would that be Turbo Diesel Dyke?
Link Posted: 7/18/2006 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I think Piestewa Peak was her 2nd choice for renaming Squaw Peak...her 1st choice was Brokeback Peak.
Link Posted: 7/18/2006 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Going down on her would be like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich.
Link Posted: 7/19/2006 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#11]
So what if she is?

As for being an 'anti-gun' liberal, she sure has signed a lot of pro-gun bills lately....
Link Posted: 7/20/2006 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So what if she is?

As for being an 'anti-gun' liberal, she sure has signed a lot of pro-gun bills lately....

It's an election year.  She doesn't want to make waves.  

That said, she did veto the prohibition on gun seizures bill earlier this year.  Last year, she vetoed the CCW in restaurants bill.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2006 5:37:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2006 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Is Az_Hoplite banned for saying so among other truths? YES

Her favorite pastime is watching the college girls play basketball. Even had the state flag lowered for one that died and memorialized her (died of a untimely but natural death).

She doesn't show that respect for our state soldiers that are lost overseas.
Link Posted: 7/20/2006 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#15]
She probably has a bigger collection of "Strap Ons" than I have guns!
Link Posted: 7/21/2006 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
She probably has a bigger collection of "Strap Ons" than I have guns!

All preban too!
Link Posted: 7/21/2006 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So what if she is?

name them please !!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2006 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Damn......... just...... damn.

Suddenly, I am not so hungry anymore.  I just mounted a freshly-sharpened pencil to my desk and will now attempt to put out my mind's eye.
Link Posted: 7/24/2006 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah I am interested in what "pro-gun" stuff Janet has ever signed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2006 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

In the last year she has signed into law: extending the CCW permit to 5 years, deleting the need for fingerprints after the 2nd renewal, removing self-defense from an affirmative defense, extending the castle doctrine to include a car, and making a CCW exemption for a "map pouch" in a car.
Link Posted: 7/25/2006 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#21]
He's totally into chicks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2006 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In the last year she has signed into law: extending the CCW permit to 5 years, deleting the need for fingerprints after the 2nd renewal, removing self-defense from an affirmative defense, extending the castle doctrine to include a car, and making a CCW exemption for a "map pouch" in a car.

I could be completely mistaken but isn't there some sort of federal stipulation if the permit is for 5 years? If the permit is for 4 years you don't require a NICS check and if it's 5 years you do? That's why it was 4 years to begin with. It's been a couple of years since I did my CCW class, but I'm pretty sure it was said there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2006 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could be completely mistaken but isn't there some sort of federal stipulation if the permit is for 5 years? If the permit is for 4 years you don't require a NICS check and if it's 5 years you do? That's why it was 4 years to begin with. It's been a couple of years since I did my CCW class, but I'm pretty sure it was said there.

I thought so too, but I researched this when the law was coming up, and there are a number of states, according to the ATF website, whose CCW permit is five years and the permit is eligible to circumvent the NICS check.  I believe Florida was one of those states.
Link Posted: 7/25/2006 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#24]
"Going down on her would be like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich."

THAT is hilarious!!!! Only from a fellow Sundevil
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Jack Napolitano is the gun owners friend...for now
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 2:57:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Oh fuck!! Iced tea, nose, keyboard, DAMN!
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
He's totally into chicks.

Yup.

Bet he's meaner than A Boy Named Sue
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I think if one researches the state legislation regarding CCW changes and other "gun" types of legislation you will see that the legislators who voted in favor of the changes were by the majority in favor of the changes and she knew she didn't have the support if she tried to veto any of it. She is a political animal and they do go by their instincts. Although she has not attempted any more veto's, you will not find any such gun legislation that she came out openly in favor of. If she had the support in the the State Legislature you can bet she would be anti-gun.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 8/9/2006 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I think if one researches the state legislation regarding CCW changes and other "gun" types of legislation you will see that the legislators who voted in favor of the changes were by the majority in favor of the changes and she knew she didn't have the support if she tried to veto any of it. She is a political animal and they do go by their instincts. Although she has not attempted any more veto's, you will not find any such gun legislation that she came out openly in favor of. If she had the support in the the State Legislature you can bet she would be anti-gun.

Semper Fi!

this is true, she only signs pro-gun stuff when she knows there are enough votes to over-ride her veto. if she could she would pull a diane feinstein.
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Semper Fi!

I am closely involved with the guys running AzCDL and who lobby the legislature.  If she had vetoed those bills, there wasn't much chance of an override.
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Are you implying that the Governor is "Pro-gun"? Or perhaps ambivilent towards the 2nd Amendment?
Appreciating her other socio/political positions, I sincerely doubt that would be the case.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Are you implying that the Governor is "Pro-gun"? Or perhaps ambivilent towards the 2nd Amendment?
Appreciating her other socio/political positions, I sincerely doubt that would be the case.

Semper Fi!

+1, she's done the obligatory trap shooting photo-op at ben avery but the rest of her agenda is about as hard left/alternative lifestyle as you can get.
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#33]
As I recall John Kerry tried that same approach during the last election. Didn't fool anyone that I know

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Back when the MMM was in full-swing and they held court at the Phoenix Library, when nearly every pro-gun person was EXCLUDED from the meeting, then AG Napalitano said, in no uncertain terms:

"Owning and carrying guns in Arizona is legal.  Get used to it."  Or words VERY close to that effect.  This was heard by another well-known gunnie activist here in Az, as well as Alan Korwin, author of Arizona Gun Owners Guide, and other versions.

Yes, she knows this is an election year.  Yes, she's politically savvy. No, I am not touting her to be a big Pro-2A supporter.  I just don't know that she's the RKBA Monster most have made her out to be.

Does she actively support it? No, I seriously doubt it.  But she IS a lawyer and WAS AG.  If there was a way she could have squashed RKBA in Arizona, she had plenty of opportunity to do so if she had chosen to.

The legislature would not likely have overridden her vetoes.  So, had she vetoed more of the bills (like the "emergency confiscation" law proposed), not much would have happened.

So, at best I think she understands Arizona is a pro-gun state, and that gun owners hold a lot of sway (witness Matt Salmon's loss as an example).  Nobody would have been surprised if she had vetoed any of the bills.  Personally, I don't think that it would have been that devastating for her politically, since her supporters wouldn't have cared and I don't know that the Republicans really have anyone strong enough to give her a real run, except maybe Goldwater, and that's only because of his name.

So, I think she could have vetoed a lot more w/o much in the way of repercussions.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Does anyone listen to 98 KUPD where Holmberg does an impersonation of her as a mildly retardarded lesbian...

They did one bit today, the better one was a few months ago when Janet was a superhero and her sidekicks where the ASU Volleyball team.  Janet's ride was the Red Snapper...  You had to be there...
Link Posted: 8/12/2006 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#36]
She'd hit it.

CA State Sen. Sheila Kuehl
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Does anyone listen to 98 KUPD where Holmberg does an impersonation of her as a mildly retardarded lesbian...

They did one bit today, the better one was a few months ago when Janet was a superhero and her sidekicks where the ASU Volleyball team.  Janet's ride was the Red Snapper...  You had to be there...

Sounds downright hilarious.

See if you can get them to release a sound clip and host it on their website....... and then maybe you put a link to it in this thread?
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#38]
She has a female "companion"! What do YOU think??!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
She has a female "companion"! What do YOU think??!?!?!

SNL should do a female version of The Ambiguously Gay Duo.  Starring Janet Napoleon and Janet Reno.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top