Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:19:42 AM EDT
*** PHOENIX AREA ALERT!!! ***

Unofficial word going around is that another work/school walkout protest rally is planned for Monday, April 10th. This time they expect 500,000 people to flood the streets here in Phoenix. The local Spanish radio and TV stations and DJs are really pumping this up to get a huge turnout to protest against our effort to control ILLEGAL immigration.

We MUST get our word out and COUNTER this massive illegal-alien-supporting demonstration they have planned.

** Word on the "other" board is that a counter-protest rally at McCain's headquarters may be in the works * *

I'm all for supporting and helping a protest against illegal-immigration - right now public polls strongly show that the American public is on OUR side - so we need to KEEP the pressure up on our Senators & Representatives - and even our local officials. Phx Mayor Gordon criticized the massive protest downtown last weekend and is now under a LOT of pressure to buckle and apologize for his remarks.

THEY need to know that WE support them!!!!

For those who can counter-protest - DO IT!!!!

For those who can't - WRITE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES both local and federal and GIVE THEM YOUR SUPPORT!

And call the local Talk Radio shows and DJs to get the word out that we OPPOSE illegal immigration!

The politicians need to know that the people are behind them and that we OPPOSE rewarding illegal immigrants with "guest worker visas" even as the mobs take to the streets.

"Don't go all wobbly on us"

US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES: Locate And Contact YOUR Representative HERE.

SENATE MAJORITY LEADER: Sen. Bill Frist, R-TN
DC  (202)224-3344
TN  (615)352-9411

ARIZONA SENATORS:
* Sen. Jon Kyl, R-AZ
DC (202) 224-4521
AZ (602) 840-1891
* Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
DC (202) 224-2235
AZ (602) 952-2410

PHOENIX MAYOR: Mayor Phil Gordon

ARIZONA GOVERNOR: Gov. Janet Napolitano

Local Arizona Talk Radio Hosts -

*  KFYI Talk Radio, AM 550: Call (602) 260-5394
    - Bruce Jacobs 5AM-8AM Mon-Fri Email
    - Barry Young 8AM-10AM Mon-Fri Email
    - Joe Crummey 4PM-7PM Mon-Fri Email

*  KKNT Talk Radio, AM 960: Call 1-888-891-5454
    - Tom Liddy & Austin Hill 5PM-8PM Mon-Fri Email

Local Phoenix Radio DJs -

*  98KUPD, FM 97.9: Call (602) 260-9800
    - John Holmberg 5:30AM-10AM Mon-Fri Email
    - Others listed here

*  KDKB, FM 93.3: Call 602-260-9393 (studio/request line)
    - Paul & Torgy 5:30AM-10AM Mon-Fri Email
    - Others listed here

*  KNIX, FM 102.5: Call (602) 260-5649 (studio/request line)
    - Tim & Willy 5:00AM-9AM Mon-Fri [email protected] (Tim); [email protected] (Willy)
    - Others listed here

*  KMLE, FM 108.7: Call 602-258-8181 (main line)
    - Dave Pratt 5:00AM-9AM Mon-Fri [email protected]
    - Others listed here

TALKING POINTS:

* This is NOT anti-immigrant, it is pro-LEGAL immigrant - We must support LEGAL immigrants and protect THEIR right to be treated FAIRLY. Excusing and actually rewarding ILLEGAL immigration is a slap in the face to all LEGAL immigrants who followed the rules, paid their dues, waited their turn and obeyed the law!

* Polls show 60% Americans are strongly against rewarding illegal immigration - Do NOT reward people who's first act upon coming to America is to IGNORE OUR LAWS and cheat against those awaiting LEGAL immigration.

* Support and defend the rule of law - Do NOT reward illegal immigrants who violated our laws by allowing them access to "guest-worker visas" that other immigrants have to apply and wait for. We are a nation of laws, not conveniences.

* Protect our people - Illegal immigrants have no medical tests (like for drug-resistant TB) to be here or stay here under the "guest-worker visa" plan, unlike all other immigrants must have and pass. And unlike LEGAL immigrants, illegal immigrants had no criminal background check when they entered the country.

* Protect our nation - we're at war with terrorists who KNOW how and where to get into our nation easily by the hundreds - people are doing it every night. Homeland Security starts at home - SECURE OUR BORDERS!

* Stop passing the buck - What will happen when all these "guest-worker visas" expire in 3-5 years and they're all required to go back home? If they don't want to leave, then will they all become "illegal immigrants" all over again?

* Dump the "guest-worker" plan - Instead focus on:
1) increasing the punishment for employers of illegal immigrants,
2) strengthening border security far more than it is, and
3) allowing border patrol AND local law enforcement more power to go after and pursue illegal immigrants.

TIME TO GET OUR FAT ASSES IN GEAR AND GET OUR VOICES HEARD!!!

And if a counter-protest is planned and you decide to go, be there with American flag waving and be "PRO-legal immigration" and especially be "PRO-rule of law". We support LEGAL immigrants and oppose rewarding ILLEGAL immigration. Don't burn Mexican flags. Don't wave signs saying "Go Home Vato" or other such provacative/ethnic slurs. Just like the Minutemen brought out nothing but pure class and lawful citizenry in their actions, these counter-protesters need to be aware that IMAGE IS EVERYTHING! And it's the MEDIA who will try to find the most skinhead/88 looking, camo-wearing, shit-talking racist to "represent" the counter-protesters.

Be a model CITIZEN, not asshole.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Would it be too wrong of me to go down to Home Depot and hire some illegals to counter protest the other illegals?

If I was going, I’d be prepared for war.  I doubt the police there will protect counter-protesters from the mob.  AZTLAN’ers have a tendency  to throw things and even hurt old ladies.  

Riot helmets?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did anyone tell the INS, border patrol, or national guard?  Time to round up some illegal immigrants!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Would it be too wrong of me to go down to Home Depot and hire some illegals to counter protest the other illegals?

... Now that's the funniest shit I've read in some time.

... On a more serious note: On April 10 Do not buy or frequent establishments that obviously hire illegals to work. No Filberto's, no lawn service, no hotels, no car washes - Spread the word far & wide!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We are at risk too.

Your Nevada Brothers and Sisters are with you!

Let us know if you need anything.

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... On a more serious note: On April 10 Do not buy or frequent establishments that obviously hire illegals to work. No Filberto's, no lawn service, no hotels, no car washes - Spread the word far & wide!

How about no emergency room services for them that day? Or no municipal services? Enough of the 10 hours in the ER or 30 minutes waiting for a cop because they are tied up with alien on alien violence?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there any doubt what is in their hearts?

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
 What time is this thing supposed to be?  I have work at noon, but I'm down for pissing illegals off before that.

I actually have fun at these things.  Being Puerto Rican, they can't call me a racist;  and I get the fun of shutting them up in their  own language.

Those girls aren't that bad looking, but the fact that they can't affort white paperboard or oaktag is a definite turn off.

What's the policy on wearing those unoficial shirts,  like FBI  ( Female Body Inspector)?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is there any doubt what is in their hearts?

michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown002.jpg
michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown003.jpg
michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown.jpg
michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown004.jpg

All I can say to that is fuck those fucking ungrateful ass mother fuckers putting the flag upside down like that and the fucks cheering them on.  Mother fuckers have no fucking idea how hard people work for that flag.  If those pieces of shit want their citizenship, they need to earn that shit.  The people doing that should either be severely beaten or killed on the spot.  And again, fuck them for putting their fucking ratty ass flag over ours.  If it's so fucking awesome, why the fuck aren't they in mexico?  Maybe because it is a shithole?  Fuck, I am pissed.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:53:53 AM EDT
[#9]
It's funny how 500,000 people can protest on a Monday afternoon.  Most of us who are here LEGALLY have jobs.

These idiots would get so much more accomplished if they were waving the American flag, NOT the Mexico one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
These idiots would get so much more accomplished if they were waving the American flag, NOT the Mexico one.

I think they got that message - I'm sure their enablers in the Media are advising them to have more American flags next time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Those girls aren't that bad looking, but the fact that they can't affort white paperboard or oaktag is a definite turn off.

Seems to me from looking at them that they have no problems affording food.  Gotta save a couple of bucks next time they go to MickeyD's and buy some white poster paper instead.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the flag thing it would be hard to take any of them very seriously.  Some of the remarks on the posters are such uneducated BS that it's laughable.  They don't know the history of either country.  They need more education and less mouth.  Of course that's true of most kids these days.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I called my reps and told them my views on border security & illegal immigration.  it is the first time in my life that i have called my reps.  if you only do 1 thing, call your reps!

don't forget your state level reps!  our state folks have been trying to tackle this but Nappy keeps getting in the way.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:58:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
would it be bad form is we beat the shit out of pinatas duiring the protest?

<Larry the Cable Guy>
"That's some funny stuff right there...I don't care who you are."
</Larry the Cable Guy>

I like the idea of hiring the illegals to counter-protest. Let's see where their loyalties lie.  :)

Also, it seems that the media and pro-illegal folks are right:  they'll do the jobs us whiteys won't. :)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Boycott on the 10th won't work!  All those bidnesses will be closed.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wonder what they would think if we all showed up carrying.  

... while we share your angst over the issue, I cannot for the life of me see any benefit displaying firearms during a public protest. In fact, the media would disfigure gunowners even further over it.

... We can take some valuble lessons from the Minuteman Project on matters like these.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#18]
We all know that if they started herding the illegals up at these protests and deporting them, the riots that would follow would make the LA riots of '92 look like a senior citizen's birthday party.

However, if our government had the balls to arrest and deport these law breakers it would set a precedent for future actions.

I say, let them riot. It will show America what these people are really like and how American they are not.

Like the terroists, they are bent on our destruction. They want to see America fall!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wonder what they would think if we all showed up carrying.Let me know when, where and what time.  I am absolutely ready to kick some illegal alien ass.

I don't think that's the attitude you should bring to a protest rally, especially while carrying.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no wal-mart....

the problem is you are dealing with an ignorant bunch.  the high school kids are the worst.  if this rally is true, i see violence for 04/10/06 because of who you are dealing with.  the national guard better be on call.  if they have so much pride, go back to mexico.

here are the demographics from that high school where the turned the us flag upside down http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/az/other/996  - 84% hispanic
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So what exactly do you think the attitude of such a rally would be? This is a hot button issue with certain violence in the near future.  It has already been reported that their side has resorted to throwing objects.  Do you think that the Phoenix PD will be capable of keeping all things in line? It is exactly the attitude that you display that has gotten us to this point.  The people that are out there in such huge numbers arent just trying to make the news.  They are serious about this being their land.  And I for one dont like to think about the end result when we have all buried our heads in the sand long enough to let this problem really get out of hand.  If you really think that a counter rally/protest would not invoke some sort of insanity, then I suggest you just stay home on April 10th in your silent protest.

So they start throwing rocks, and we start shooting them, is that the way you see it going down?  When SWAT and NG units show up, guess who's going to be OC'd, shot, batoned, handcuffed and arrested?  The government is NOT on our side in this, not yet.  An incident of that nature will not only put government squarely and very obviously on the side of the illegals, it will also do the same for public opinion.  It's people who think like you that keep many of us, including myself, away from these counter rallies.

The system hasn't failed yet, work within it for now, public opinion is coming over to our side and so is the government.  Don't do anything stupid to fuck it up like shooting at some fool high school kid who thinks mexicans were the original people on the NA continent.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#23]
hope they don't try to take down the state capital flag
bet the govenator...will have DPS TROOPERS ON ROOFS!

it should be a show
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Counter Protest June 30th. No one at work to hand out pay checks, life would suck trying to pay rent being short a check. Direct deposit shows up every thursday, has yet to be lost by Fed-Ex or UPS.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Just spoke to my friend, and he said his daughter has been made aware of the protest by the mexicans at her school.  Apparently, they've been really working on the non-mexican kids to get them on their side.  This is HS by the way.

I have a feeling April 10th is gonna reach fever pitch.  I'd avoid certain areas of town like a motherfucker, who knows how volatile they'll be.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Don’t get yourself in a hole you can’t get out of.  Always have a way out.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:05:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wonder what they would think if we all showed up carrying.Let me know when, where and what time.  I am absolutely ready to kick some illegal alien ass.

I don't think that's the attitude you should bring to a protest rally, especially while carrying.

You gotta love his spirit though. I'm with you LAMEHED, wouldnt you love to make them eat that piece of shit flag. WTF has Mexico ever contributed to the world besides tortillas and cheap labor. Dont get me wrong I have no problem with legal immigrants and I'm not a fuckin racist. I am just saying Mexico the country is fucking useless in the world. If they come hear you would think hey would leave that shithole behind. Truth is most of these kids just want a reason to ditch school. They dont even understand the issues. They think it is about puting Mexicans in Jail. Seriously that is no shit. I heard it with my own ears. Fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, I saw one of them, when asked what they were protesting, say they had no clue.  Morons.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Group buy on Tasers and OC-Spray?

Is RAID yard fog a poor man’s alternative to a pepper-spray fogger?  

I might order a couple one pounders of spray to keep on hand.   Know of a one pounder OC in a cone spray?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Fox Labs Pistol Grip Stream

This awesome units combines a strong visual deterrent with high-powered stream that shoots up to 18 feet. Originally designed for a J & L application that would allow a prision guard to hit an inmate on the 2nd tier without leaving a huge aftermath that the fogs always do. Take quick control of an individual or a crowd. Ideal for terminating most any situation!
FXLBGS 1Lb Gun Handle Stream Unit $42.95 - Qty

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/1lb.htm

in a period of civil unrest, would a stream or fogger be better for breaking contact and getting the heck out of there?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#33]
www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

One thing that seems to be overlooked in this whole issue is the large numbers of Illegal aliens that are involved with gang activity.  I remember an article that I read a year or two ago that said there were tens if not hundreds of thousands of Illegals involved in gang activity throughout the country.  These are not all from Mexico but from Honduras and other Central American countries as well.  I have searched and can’t find that particular article I thought it was in the republic but here is one that I did find that has some numbers from LA.  This is only part of the article so I am including the link for the entire article.

The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave
Heather Mac Donald EMAIL
RESPOND
PRINT

Some of the most violent criminals at large today are illegal aliens. Yet in cities where the crime these aliens commit is highest, the police cannot use the most obvious tool to apprehend them: their immigration status. In Los Angeles, for example, dozens of members of a ruthless Salvadoran prison gang have sneaked back into town after having been deported for such crimes as murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and drug trafficking. Police officers know who they are and know that their mere presence in the country is a felony. Yet should a cop arrest an illegal gangbanger for felonious reentry, it is he who will be treated as a criminal, for violating the LAPD’s rule against enforcing immigration law.

The LAPD’s ban on immigration enforcement mirrors bans in immigrant-saturated cities around the country, from New York and Chicago to San Diego, Austin, and Houston. These “sanctuary policies” generally prohibit city employees, including the cops, from reporting immigration violations to federal authorities.

Such laws testify to the sheer political power of immigrant lobbies, a power so irresistible that police officials shrink from even mentioning the illegal-alien crime wave. “We can’t even talk about it,” says a frustrated LAPD captain. “People are afraid of a backlash from Hispanics.” Another LAPD commander in a predominantly Hispanic, gang-infested district sighs: “I would get a firestorm of criticism if I talked about [enforcing the immigration law against illegals].” Neither captain would speak for attribution.

But however pernicious in themselves, sanctuary rules are a symptom of a much broader disease: the nation’s near-total loss of control over immigration policy. Fifty years ago, immigration policy might have driven immigration numbers, but today the numbers drive policy. The nonstop increase of immigration is reshaping the language and the law to dissolve any distinction between legal and illegal aliens and, ultimately, the very idea of national borders.

It is a measure of how topsy-turvy the immigration environment has become that to ask police officials about the illegal-alien crime problem feels like a gross faux pas, not done in polite company. And a police official asked to violate this powerful taboo will give a strangled response—or, as in the case of a New York deputy commissioner, break off communication altogether. Meanwhile, millions of illegal aliens work, shop, travel, and commit crimes in plain view, utterly secure in their de facto immunity from the immigration law.

I asked the Miami Police Department’s spokesman, Detective Delrish Moss, about his employer’s policy on lawbreaking illegals. In September, the force arrested a Honduran visa violator for seven vicious rapes. The previous year, Miami cops had had the suspect in custody for lewd and lascivious molestation, without checking his immigration status. Had they done so, they would have discovered his visa overstay, a deportable offense, and so could have forestalled the rapes. “We have shied away from unnecessary involvement dealing with immigration issues,” explains Moss, choosing his words carefully, “because of our large immigrant population.”

Police commanders may not want to discuss, much less respond to, the illegal-alien crisis, but its magnitude for law enforcement is startling. Some examples:

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Lil’ Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former assistant U.S. attorney Luis Li. Francisco Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and an illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Group buy on Tasers and OC-Spray?

Is RAID yard fog a poor man’s alternative to a pepper-spray fogger?  

I might order a couple one pounders of spray to keep on hand.   Know of a one pounder OC in a cone spray?  

Not only NO but HELL NO.  OC isn't toxic, and pesticide fogger can kill you, and it probably doesn't work well enough to keep him from getting mightily pissed at you for doing it.  It's likely flammable too and spraying on a smoker could get really exciting.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:41:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Why aren't they doing it on the 15th?  Don't they realize that taxpayers are always happy about giving away more money on that day?

That might be one of your counter ideas for posters, it is close to tax day.  "We support giving more taxmoney to illegals - NOT>"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top