Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:45:35 PM EDT
To Phx area buyers only. Like, if I had a friend who paid $1900 for it a year ago and only wants 1K for it now, how would I help him sell it?

Just wondering.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, in an attempt to help you out I spammed a link to a few people that may be interested.
Sounds like a damn good deal, too bad I just bought a new safe.

How many rifle a safe is this, ie. 24 gun safe, 30 gun safe, etc?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you know what demensions? I need to find one that will fit a 82A1 with out breaking it down.
If I could get a discription and photo off the net of the same model it would help; Im activly looking.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do you know what demensions? I need to find one that will fit a 82A1 with out breaking it down.
If I could get a discription and photo off the net of the same model it would help; Im activly looking.

Uh, model and make is in the title...try that thar intraweb!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Email sent
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I take it a deal is pending from a post I saw at the other site.  Regardless, I have this safe, and it will not take a Barrett without breaking it down.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I take it a deal is pending from a post I saw at the other site.  Regardless, I have this safe, and it will not take a Barrett without breaking it down.  

Height of safe is 60", oal of rifle 57", why would'nt it fit? If it was close, would'nt removal of the brake save three inches?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I just measured the rifle, it is 58"; it would be nice to find something with a couple inches over that for slop. It may be too long for a safe and I will just have to store the lower and upper disassembled.

As far as removing the brake, thats a good idea. I could do that or just cut the stock off and turn it into a pistol grip hip shooter,

Thanks -Bill

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top