Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 8:01:57 AM EDT
About a week ago, we got our new phone book. My son goes straight to the "Guns" section of the  yellow pages to see if there are any new fun shops around. Sure enough, there is a new shop listed in S.V. with interestting hours. 6 pm to 9pm, Mon. thru Fri., normal hours on the weekends.  Cool, a shop that will be open at the times I usually get into town.  When we finally found the shop, it was an empty lot with a "Coming soon" sign. Guess I should have called first,

Okay, we don't want to make the trip a total waste, so we go to Wal-Mart to get some Pyrodex. I can't find it on the shelf where it used to be, so I ask the guy behind the counter. "We don't carry that anymore". He goes on to tell me they clearanced all black powder guns and supplies in Dec., due to lack of sales. Rifles clearanced for $40, Pyrodex clearanced for $3, etc.  Then he tells me they clearanced a Winchester 1300 for $150 two weeka ago. I don't know if that was their entire stock or just the one shotgun.

I really need to get to town more often.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
That will be Yhunder Mountain Custom Rifles.  Mike Chasse has it in his house for now but is coming soon.  He is retired from the 5Th Group and is the STI dealer now.  He actually has lots of weapons i his big safe now.  You can also go to Trailboss which is a nice shop and of course the Ft. Huachuca Sportsmans Center.  In Huachuca City Toby at the Shooters Den is a pretty decent Joe to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top