Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:17:26 PM EDT
Hola amigos!

Just moved here about 3 weeks from Cleveland, Ohio. Before it gets too hot I would like to have my windows professionally tinted....I dont want that stick-on junk from wal-mart.

Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction and let me know of a good price.

Oh yeah, I live in North Glendale in the Arrowhead area.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
"Window Tinting By Dana" 480-833-5034

Couple of people from the "other" site have used this guy and he has good prices and does great work, but he does pray quite a bit apparently...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
dont waste your money.........the heat is just a myth..............really
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm owner of Universal Customs in Mesa. We can tint your windows. We use spectrum window tint, its top of the line stuff (titaniun imbeded and liftime warranty) Its not cheep but you get what you pay for.

PH. #480-464-9363  and ask for Matt (thats me)

Typical 4 door and rear window=$159
Typical 2 door and rear window=$139

We also do everything that has to do with customizing your truck!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
How dark can that go?

I moved here not to long ago myself and need to get my windows tinted.

(0_o)  Dan
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How dark can that go?

I moved here not to long ago myself and need to get my windows tinted.

(0_o)  Dan

As dark as you want..........even limo! Thats what I always do cause the summers are brutal, and cops dont seem to ticket for it around here, hell they've even got tint on their cruisers!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm owner of Universal Customs in Mesa. We can tint your windows. We use spectrum window tint, its top of the line stuff (titaniun imbeded and liftime warranty) Its not cheep but you get what you pay for.

PH. #480-464-9363  and ask for Matt (thats me)

Typical 4 door and rear window=$159
Typical 2 door and rear window=$139

We also do everything that has to do with customizing your truck!

Coincidentally enough my name is Matt as well. I just tried giving you a call but I got the voicemail. My vehicle is a 2002 Honda Civic EX 2-door. I would really like to bring my car in on next Tuesday, would it be possible to bring it in this early for an appointment. I am off Tuesday and Wednesday.

Also, how long does the installation usually take?

Thanks,
If you get a chance e-mail me or IM me with details on the cost and when I can bring the vehicle in.Matt 623-572-7058
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top