Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:02:29 AM EDT
They're built in our backyard.  That is all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, a group of us Zonies from ARFCOM took a tour of the plant a couple of years ago.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yup, a group of us Zonies from ARFCOM took a tour of the plant a couple of years ago.

We did?

I see them all the time when I shoot in the desert during the week.  They're always running test flights over sycamore creek!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
You can shoot at or around sycamore creek?! Where? I thought there were too many people flyin around on their bikes and quads!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You can shoot at or around sycamore creek?! Where? I thought there were too many people flyin around on their bikes and quads!

It's funny what happens when you head out with a few MGs and some Tannerite.  Sometimes funny is good.  Sometimes funny is bad.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#5]
[ds!hinking.gif

It's funny what happens when you head out with a few MGs and some Tannerite.  Sometimes funny is good.  Sometimes funny is bad.

Is it legal to shoot Tannerite and where can you do it??? Also where can you get it??? I'm still new to Arizona......
Brian
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There are too many Meth ATV Morons out there.  Some times if you go early mornings during the week, you're ok.  The Forest Service told me shooting up top was a no go do to too much inbred ATV activity.

If you use good sense, you can some times pull it off.  The sad part is that too many scum bags shoot out there and trash the place.  So if it comes down to Shooter vs. Apache junction asswad on an ATV...

the shooter always comes out as the bad guy and gets told to leave.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top