Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 5:45:04 PM EDT
My dad and I are looking into getting CCW permits. Is the only place to get them that Ben Avery place in Phoenix or are there other places in Tucson that can do it also? If so, any suggestions?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quite a few places in Tucson do CCW. Jensons at the Prince location, Diamondback at Kolb and Broadway. I think Slash K still does them on Ajo and Country Club. I'm sure there are more but this is all I can think of for the moment. I need to do a renewal before leaving for Korea sometime soon.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The Marksman at 29th and craycroft.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Are the costs pretty much the same everywhere? Any place that is especially good?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The range out at Pima County Fairgrounds does the CCW class for free from what I hear.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I took mine at Diamondback Police Supply.. good class.. good guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Free? That sounds kinda unlikely...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I forgot about the fairgrounds range. Its free with a $6 fee to shoot the qualification. Then you have to get the fingerprint card done and send the $65 to the state. They were running about 3 month wait time for the class last I checked. If you think about it its a good plan. Gets people using your range and spreading the word.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Richard Dugal has recovered enough from an industrial accident to resume CCW at the Desert Trails range.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The range out at Pima County Fairgrounds does the CCW class for free from what I hear.

He is right, the class instruction is free. Drive out to the range and find out for yourself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Ya center fire is doing it also. But diamondback is doing it the 4th and 5th of Feb and military is $50 including the prints and range. So $105 out the door
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top