Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:14:39 AM EDT
Greetings friends!

I am thinking that tonight would be a good night to BS with some people, so I am opening an invitation.

I buy the beer.  I buy the steaks.  I do the BBQing.  We have a blast.  Nothing more to it than that.  You just kick back and relax (flirting with Camy earns points, she has been a little down).  

Want to stop by tonight?  Send me a PM for specific directions, you flavor of beer or soda, and confirm you can be here by 1900 (that's 7 PM for you non-military mother fuckers).  Coffee is provided, but I need to know what you like to drink.  

Rules:

Must post here and PM me so I know what to buy.

This is my treat.  Don't try to bring any food.

DESIGNATED DRIVER.  I cannot stress that enough!  You drink at my home, you DO NOT drive home.  1 beer is one thing, but a few shots of Jack and a six-pack and you don't get your keys out of my safe, period.  

If you'd rather call me, my number is 602.334.1723.  I am close to I-17 and the 101 (Peoria and 13th Ave to be exact).  Poker (poker, not poke her ) could ensue, so bring deneiro if you want to play.  Just a good night to waste time.

What say you, oh Arfcom AZ HTF?  Free steaks and beer!   Please come be my friends!  Please!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You are giving away beer, food, AND you want us to flirt with your wife?  What's the catch?  Is this some sort of ATF sting operation?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You are giving away beer, food, AND you want us to flirt with your wife?  What's the catch?  Is this some sort of ATF sting operation?

actually he just installed a new lime pit in the back yard and wants to try it out
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
No catch, and if you can flirt with Camy - who is not my wife but IS my best friend - all the more power to you.

And no, no lye pit...  The old one ain't quite filled up yet

Just my way of screwing off.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#4]
gimme a call 480-734-3073
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm all over this...See ya around 7!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm all over this...See ya around 7!

Camy said she can't wait!  She's always wondered about 3-some's, and JB-69 wasn't cutting it for her.  Since your wife is coming, we'll just swing the 'lifestyle."  

If Camy doesn't please you, let me know and I'll smack her around some more.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Does this include me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
... Dang, why didn't I see this earlier?

... A virtual "raised one to" ya'll!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#10]
So when will we see pics?

WW, when you giving away steaks and drinks?  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't see this post until about 8pm tonight... I called and called but got no answer
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:23:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Richard.....You need to do this shit on a Friday or Saturday night!
I just realized tomorrow is a holiday for most...unfortunately I have to work!

Have a good one!

I love steak!

-John
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:53:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
... Dang, why didn't I see this earlier?

... A virtual "raised one to" ya'll!

+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:25:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry for y'all that couldn't make it.  I would have posted it earlier, but it was one of those last minute things where they had some steak on sale, so I figured, "Ah, what the hell, that'll go down good with a few cold ones so I'll just buy a bunch."  Then I thought to myself, "How can I eat all these?  I'll need some help!"  So I just posted here, not really thinking anyone would show up.

Jackal had to leave a little early because he had to work today, but he stayed for dinner.  Horseman and his lovely wife stuck around.  We never did get any poker in, but we sure knocked a few back and drooled over each other's guns!  We BSd until 0100, when I finally had to go to bed.  4th ate his fill of applesauce muffins and prickly pear jelly - I think he liked em!

Anyway, I hope you guys liked the steak and the company.

I'll do this again, and soon...  But with more notice next time so we can get a couple more people.

Hey Robert

Dude, I am so sorry I missed your call!  I was outside BBQing and we had the stereo on, so we never even heard the phone!  Why didn't you just come by?  You know where I live for crying out loud!  The only reason you ever need to call to come by is to just make sure I'm here at the time.  I wish you and AJ would have been here, man.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I just saw this, or I would have stoped by.  Maybe next time...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmm, in another thread Richard is looking for someone to take his dog and in this one he's giving away free steak! Hmmmm???

Happy Trails.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if he delivers?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Guys..Richard is a man of his word and a great host! I am still recovering from my hang-over. It was a blast! I am definitely in for his next bash!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#19]
New to Phx, but this sure seemed like a good time. For the most part, these things kinda freak me out. Get there, 20 minutes later in a deep basement well with some weirdo telling me to put the lotion on the skin, or else I will get the hose again.  But, as it appears that everyone escaped I feel bad I couldnt get to know some people here..

Next time

Dan (0_o)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
For the most part, these things kinda freak me out. Get there, 20 minutes later in a deep basement well with some weirdo telling me to put the lotion on the skin, or else I will get the hose again.  But, as it appears that everyone escaped I feel bad I couldnt get to know some people here.

Oh!  You've heard about some of Winston_Wolf's old get togethers apparently!!!  

I'm on the same page as you, Bro!!!  I'm not into any freaky shit!!!  I just want a beer and no ASS contact!!!

Welcome to town!  What part of the valley are you in?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hmmm, in another thread Richard is looking for someone to take his dog and in this one he's giving away free steak! Hmmmm???

Happy Trails.

good point...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#22]
48th and Ray.. I believe they call it Awautukee..

Huge change from the midwest..

Know any good places to go plink out in the desert?

Dan
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:11:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Know any good places to go plink out in the desert?

Yeah.  Are you a morning person?  I generally head out in the sunrise before the meth head ATV crowd gets out and about.  I've had good luck lately.  I go once or twice per month.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:08:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
No catch, and if you can flirt with Camy - who is not my wife but IS my best friend - all the more power to you.

aww gee, how many best friends you got, richard? lol
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:35:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

aww gee, how many best friends you got, richard? lol

Notice they are all female?  I keep shooting the guy friends  Damn lime pit is filling up fast!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Dan Sharp, IM sent...  I know of a couple spots near you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top