BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 3:59:28 PM EDT

Love ya' Arizona

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Far East Valley?

I saw that too!  I was grilling out back!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Far East Valley?

I saw that too!  I was grilling out back!

... I just grilled ( 8:00PM) one of my Christmas presents (a Kobe dry-aged ribeye).  My clock is off because of the ingestion of some regulated cold-medicine. It was a double edged sword, let it stand in the fridge until my olfactory senses came to, or grill her up before she rotted. Gotta say, it was some damn fine beef - even washed it down with a nice cab.

... Nice picture The_Macallan, yes sunsets like this is one more reason I call Arizona home.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Just happened to be headed out to my parents for some chili.....

Ahhhh, new leather for the 1911, a new denim jacket, new Jeep, a DAMN nice day, chilled with Topcrest most of the day, had a damn good Italian lunch.....and one hell of a sunset as I was walking out the door to go to mom and dad's...

All in all......damn good day!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
And a perfect way to end a perfect weekend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top