Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:11:44 AM EDT
Okay,

A couple of us are headed to Tucson tonight to check out the nightlife.  We're not looking to go "clubbing"  moreso looking for nice pubs and whatnot.  There is a microbrewery we're going to hit up, but after that, we're not really sure.  Any suggestions??  We're looking for a 25 yr old + crowd, not looking to hang out w/ the young college kids, actually trying to AVIOD that whole scene.  

Thanks in advance guys.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I would hit the Fox and Hound on LaCholla off of Ina rd. it's by the Foothills mall. nice place.

Also there are several Chuy's and Hooters.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would hit the Fox and Hound on LaCholla off of Ina rd. it's by the Foothills mall. nice place.

Also there are several Chuy's and Hooters.

not settin me up for failure are ya?  isnt a gay bar is it? LOL. j/k.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
nah, fox and hound is a nice place.  good waitresses, lots of good looking college age and older people.  music can be a little on the loud side, but its a good place none the less.  plenty of pool tables, comfy chairs to relax in.  you will enjoy it
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Gilligians

Take grant east off IH10 go one block, turn left next to the cattle murial painting, the road curves left/right/left/right. bar is on your left i think.

It is a local bar with some interesting happenings (not gay).

Ask for the Tachila shots.

sorry for bad spelling.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#5]
AH!!! what a time!!  we ended up starting out at the Nimbus brewery, which was a pretty cool scene...we then headed over to 4th street i believe it was, and bounced around there for awhile and wound up at Mulligans?  or some such mess...big place.....packed, good lookin women EVERYWHERE!!  why didnt you AZ guys TELL me about Tucson?!?!?!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AH!!! what a time!!  we ended up starting out at the Nimbus brewery, which was a pretty cool scene...we then headed over to 4th street i believe it was, and bounced around there for awhile and wound up at Mulligans?  or some such mess...big place.....packed, good lookin women EVERYWHERE!!  why didnt you AZ guys TELL me about Tucson?!?!?!  

'cause Phoenix is better.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL....you wanna buy my gas?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at these prices, man...  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at these prices, man...  

i would like to make it up to Phoenix sometime soon, but for now, Tucson will have to do.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top