Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 10:43:26 AM EDT
Went to Checker today and every sign in the window was in Mexican. I will not call it Spanish. Spanish stems from Spain. Mexicans come from Mexico. Spanyards come from Spain. Well, anyway. Every sign was in Mexican. All the iles were in Mexican. Nobody could speak English in the store. We as Americans have sold our own country out. I for one, will never go back to Checker due to this. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same. Until the Constitution is re-written in Mexican, I will never learn it.  I have ancestors that fought next to General Stonewall Jackson and General George Washington. Hell, my Great-Uncle, was a crew member on the Enola Gay. This crap is getting out of hand. I've pulled away from McDonald's before because they couldn't understand me. I'm not prejudice but this is my country. I'm from a long line of taxpayers and the Liberals are just handing it over to them. They don't take the jobs nobody wants. They make them jobs where nobody wants them. English supposed to be the primary language. Hell, look at all the Asians. they don't force their language on us. They learn English. There's an old and true saying. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." By God, I'm a Roman right in the middle of Rome. I speak Roman.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#1]
It's only going to get worse.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Went to Checker today and every sign in the window was in Mexican. I will not call it Spanish. Spanish stems from Spain. Mexicans come from Mexico. Spanyards come from Spain. Well, anyway. Every sign was in Mexican. All the iles were in Mexican. Nobody could speak English in the store. We as Americans have sold our own country out. I for one, will never go back to Checker due to this. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same. Until the Constitution is re-written in Mexican, I will never learn it.  I have ancestors that fought next to General Stonewall Jackson and General George Washington. Hell, my Great-Uncle, was a crew member on the Enola Gay. This crap is getting out of hand. I've pulled away from McDonald's before because they couldn't understand me. I'm not prejudice but this is my country. I'm from a long line of taxpayers and the Liberals are just handing it over to them. They don't take the jobs nobody wants. They make them jobs where nobody wants them. English supposed to be the primary language. Hell, look at all the Asians. they don't force their language on us. They learn English. There's an old and true saying. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." By God, I'm a Roman right in the middle of Rome. I speak Roman.

I tend to agree with you to a point, as I feel there likely should be a legalized standardization of a national language.    However, in regards to your post:  the grammar, spelling and punctuation authorities of the american language have been notified.

The logic being that americans do not speak english, they speak american.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Same with Pep Boys.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I went to Checker on I think 59ave and McDowell twice, both times I was greeted, asked if I needed help, told my total at the register, had my change counted back to me, and told to have a good day in Spanish.  As I was about to exit the second time I looked at the guy and asked him if he spoke English, he replied yes.  I said look at me do you think that you should speak English or Spanish to me, he just walked away.  Guess that’s what I got for living in little Mexico
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]
... What is the best way to learn to read and speak (proper) fluent Spanish? I'm thinking seriously about taking some classes

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Whether you like it or not it will not change and its the way this country and state will be.

Foreigners are straming here and it cannot be stopped.  Either embrace it and progress or get the hell out of the way.

Your choice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Mojado Zone!

Just join the party and rebuild your engine in the parking lot with the rest of the God Damned Illegal Aliens! w00t!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Que?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Try Mojado Zone!

Just join the party and rebuild your engine in the parking lot with the rest of the God Damned Illegal Aliens! w00t!

Get in the Zone!, Vatozone! Actually if you don't have your last name on your back window in giant goth letters along with oversized tires and platic body kit w/ a F-150 pickup, you will look out of place.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tend to agree with you to a point, as I feel there likely should be a legalized standardization of a national language.    However, in regards to your post:  the grammar, spelling and punctuation authorities of the american language have been notified.

The logic being that americans do not speak english, they speak american.

Ask the Brit's they say we don't speak proper english, I can't blame a business for catering to they clientel - but it should be at least bi-lingual english and Spanglish together - that's what they do in other places French/English in Canada - etc.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Whether you like it or not it will not change and its the way this country and state will be.

Foreigners are straming here and it cannot be stopped.  Either embrace it and progress or get the hell out of the way.

Your choice.

and you can go to heck!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not a racist, but I tend to agree with you all.  I I have lived around Mexicans all my life.  I don't have a problems with people coming to our country, but I only have one thing to say to them; WELCOME TO AMERICA NOW SPEAK ENGLISH !!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
... What is the best way to learn to read and speak (proper) fluent Spanish? I'm thinking seriously about taking some classes

Currently enrolled in a Basic Conversational Spanish I class taught by a Chilean instructor. Seems to be a good way so far...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:11:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Get yourself a Castillian hottie girlfriend?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:09:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get yourself a Castillian hottie girlfriend, maid, sammich maker, dog walker, oil changer in exchange for a room and board

... now that's using your noggin, sheese and everyone here says you're a bit slow
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#16]
We white folks are kinda like the spotted owl was before we moved in. We'll be on the endangered list in Arizona real soon. Lock and load.

AB
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#17]
I feel the way you do, but I am against Vato Zone.  They are unwelcoming pr*cks.  We need an O'reily auto parts here in the valley.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We white folks are kinda like the spotted owl was before we moved in. We'll be on the endangered list in Arizona real soon. Lock and load.

AB

Lock and load?  Do you find that other races are constantly shooting at you or something?

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

AB

... I'm asking please, just confirm they aren't American born, taxpaying, military serving, US citizens with brown skin before pulling triggers
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try Mojado Zone!

Get in the Zone!, Vatozone! Actually if you don't have your last name on your back window in giant goth letters along with oversized tires and platic body kit w/ a F-150 pickup, you will look out of place.

Dude, I drive one of those trucks!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try Mojado Zone!

Your's doesn't count without them spinner wheels and a thumpin system that has no mids or tweeters.  Don't forget the tablecloth frillies hanging from the front window  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try Mojado Zone!

In little mexico(Maryvale) the F-150s have those little tires that stick way out of the side of the truck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Went to Checker today and every sign in the window was in Mexican. I will not call it Spanish. Spanish stems from Spain. Mexicans come from Mexico. Spanyards come from Spain. Well, anyway. Every sign was in Mexican. All the iles were in Mexican. Nobody could speak English in the store. We as Americans have sold our own country out. I for one, will never go back to Checker due to this. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same. Until the Constitution is re-written in Mexican, I will never learn it. I have ancestors that fought next to General Stonewall Jackson and General George Washington. Hell, my Great-Uncle, was a crew member on the Enola Gay. This crap is getting out of hand. I've pulled away from McDonald's before because they couldn't understand me. I'm not prejudice but this is my country. I'm from a long line of taxpayers and the Liberals are just handing it over to them. They don't take the jobs nobody wants. They make them jobs where nobody wants them. English supposed to be the primary language. Hell, look at all the Asians. they don't force their language on us. They learn English. There's an old and true saying. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." By God, I'm a Roman right in the middle of Rome. I speak Roman.

Went to a German restaurant today and half the menu was in Bavarian!?  I will not call it German as there are several dialects. German stems from Hessen.  Bavarian from Bavaria. Germans come from Germany. Bavarians from Bavaria.  Think there are some illegal German immigrants and some illegal Bavarians (not really German immigrants) from Bavaria living in our country…maybe working at German restaurants.  They were speaking German…or was it Bavarian?  They could speak English…but did not!  I’m pissed!  “We as Americans have sold our own country out.”  I for one will never go back to that German restaurant. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same.  Until the Constitution is re-written in German, I will never learn it or eat their food.  Hell if I’m gonna eat Italian or Chinese food they better re-write the constitution in those languages if they want me to learn it…or eat there!  I have ancestors that fought next to General George Patton and General Eisenhower.  Hell my Grandfather landed at Normandy.  This crap is getting out of hand.  I’ve pulled away from a Wiener Schneitzel because the intercom system was so distorted I could not understand the blue eyed blonde boy from Scottsdale taking orders.  Probably a damn illegal Bavarian immigrant.  I’m from a long line of taxpayers and the liberals are probably eating at these restaurants!  English (is) supposed to be the primary language.  Hell look at Sonic…they speak English.  They don’t force German food on us!   By god I speak English and it pisses me off when I hear people speak another language…is it because I’m too damn lazy, too stupid…or is it they might be talking about me?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Do German/Bavarian heads make a certain noise when you strike them with a flashlight?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

... Went to a German restaurant today and half the menu was in Bavarian!?  I will not call it German as there are several dialects. German stems from Hessen.  Bavarian from Bavaria. Germans come from Germany. Bavarians from Bavaria.    

... the nerve!

... Sprechen Sie Englisch

... Oder räumt Amerika.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Just wait till you're a minority gringo.

Viva  La Raza

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:34:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Went to Checker today and every sign in the window was in Mexican. I will not call it Spanish. Spanish stems from Spain. Mexicans come from Mexico. Spanyards come from Spain. Well, anyway. Every sign was in Mexican. All the iles were in Mexican. Nobody could speak English in the store. We as Americans have sold our own country out. I for one, will never go back to Checker due to this. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same. Until the Constitution is re-written in Mexican, I will never learn it. I have ancestors that fought next to General Stonewall Jackson and General George Washington. Hell, my Great-Uncle, was a crew member on the Enola Gay. This crap is getting out of hand. I've pulled away from McDonald's before because they couldn't understand me. I'm not prejudice but this is my country. I'm from a long line of taxpayers and the Liberals are just handing it over to them. They don't take the jobs nobody wants. They make them jobs where nobody wants them. English supposed to be the primary language. Hell, look at all the Asians. they don't force their language on us. They learn English. There's an old and true saying. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." By God, I'm a Roman right in the middle of Rome. I speak Roman.

Went to a German restaurant today and half the menu was in Bavarian!?  I will not call it German as there are several dialects. German stems from Hessen.  Bavarian from Bavaria. Germans come from Germany. Bavarians from Bavaria.  Think there are some illegal German immigrants and some illegal Bavarians (not really German immigrants) from Bavaria living in our country…maybe working at German restaurants.  They were speaking German…or was it Bavarian?  They could speak English…but did not!  I’m pissed!  “We as Americans have sold our own country out.”  I for one will never go back to that German restaurant. And if there is anybody out there that has any National Pride left, you will do the same.  Until the Constitution is re-written in German, I will never learn it or eat their food.  Hell if I’m gonna eat Italian or Chinese food they better re-write the constitution in those languages if they want me to learn it…or eat there!  I have ancestors that fought next to General George Patton and General Eisenhower.  Hell my Grandfather landed at Normandy.  This crap is getting out of hand.  I’ve pulled away from a Wiener Schneitzel because the intercom system was so distorted I could not understand the blue eyed blonde boy from Scottsdale taking orders.  Probably a damn illegal Bavarian immigrant.  I’m from a long line of taxpayers and the liberals are probably eating at these restaurants!  English (is) supposed to be the primary language.  Hell look at Sonic…they speak English.  They don’t force German food on us!   By god I speak English and it pisses me off when I hear people speak another language…is it because I’m too damn lazy, too stupid…or is it they might be talking about me?  

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Just wait till you're a minority gringo.

Viva  La Raza

Aeeing that makes me want to cry!

I have some "english" for them but it would get me banned! I can say it in spanish too, but EdSr is watching us,,,

Top Top