Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 8:17:18 PM EDT
Who made it to the 2 gun match today? The Cav Arms and Ameetec Arms guys were there. Sounds like the 2 gun class last night was a hit. Who went to both the class and the match?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at the match, but didn't attend the class. Somebody said there was 70 shooters today, pretty good turn-out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I made it out to the match today, and there were a ton of people.  I got there around 8:30 or so and I didn't get out of there until a little after 12:00.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to the match, and tanked the long range rifle stage... some days I can hit the targets, some days (very obviously) not.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was at the class     and shot  but it was such a long wait for the long range rifle course i decided to skip that stage,  was a big turn out, but still fun,  until they wouldnt let shawn shoot his 60,  ill let someone else tell the story since i had already left

He shot it on the CQB stage, but I don't know if he tried the long range with it...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went to the match, and tanked the long range rifle stage... some days I can hit the targets, some days (very obviously) not.

That was a tough stage yesterday. A rickety barrier to shoot from and the wind was inconsistent. Not many people did well on it. Still fun though.

Scotty, good to see you. Sorry you got to make fun of me, but I didn't get to make fun of you on that stage.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
jimbo, i know when im overmatched,  that was a tough stage and we know each other well enough to know i was only giving you hell.   take care and it was good to see you and your boy again.

Scott, I took it that way. I was just raggin' you. That stage humbled almost everyone. I'll take my finish, though.  2nd in open. 7th overall.

If only I could have shot each stage 5 times..........

There's always room for improvement. That's what brings us back, right?

Sinistral, I don't agree with using a full-auto in a match like this, BUT, I've seen Shawn use it in almost every match I've shot there. To find out after the match is started that it's no longer an option.....I gotta' agree with you. Not cool.

Just my opinion.  PS - Thanks for the support and promotion that you, Shawn and Scott give to the 2 gun matches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top