Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 10:18:31 PM EDT
i don't want to pay ffl transfer fee, so is Ameetec the best bang for the buck?  looks like $90+tax, any better deals?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know pricing on different manufacturers for you northerners, but Ameetec is definately an awesome value, and a quality product.  Warren also carries other brands, but $90 is as low as I've seen him go on any of them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Bought 2 lowers and a complete custom from Warren. Never been happier with the quality and professionalism. Best thing to do is talk to Warren directly to find out if He's right for you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Outstanding products, great guy, great prices.

The Ameetec lowers are super, parts just drop in and the fit and finish is outstanding. I have sent at least half a dozen customers over there and all are happy. You can't go wrong with Warren.

My $0.02
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up a couple lowers from Ameetec recently and they really do look good.  Other then the logo they look identical to alot of other out there and the quality of the lower parts kits looks great.  This is not my first AR, so I tried matching my ASA upper to the Ameetec lower, Very tight fit.  
Although I did notice that when I popped the rear take down pin and rolled the upper around the front take down pin it wouldn't open all the way.  The machine around the front pin was binding on the free float grip.  (Don't get me wrong it could very well be my ASA set up also.)  Just thought that I mention it.  Anyone else had this problem?
 I would definately recommend them( as far as I know they are by far the cheapest in the valley also) although you may need to go with their uppers.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Cavarms baby...... Cavarms.... $100 with parts kit.

Blemish item, hardly noticable.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
i would do a cavarms upper but need an adj stock.  thanks for the input. ;)  although for that price i may pick one up
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Where?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:13:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I think that was a Party price, they are now $70 without parts, I keep planing on getting one, but I had to build a shotgun first so I could go to the shoots, and now I'm buried in costs for a deer hunt, but soon I'll go buy there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that was a Party price, they are now $70 without parts, I keep planing on getting one, but I had to build a shotgun first so I could go to the shoots, and now I'm buried in costs for a deer hunt, but soon I'll go buy there.

Who's this from, direct from Cav?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Cav is out of blems.  I'll look tomorrow.  Anyone want one if I find any??

How much?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Warren, any word on when the BM and RRA lowers will be in?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
CAV Blems..................ah........Free!!   NOT.   I'll have to see if they're are any.

BM and RRA lowers are so far behind...........why???  I don't know.

If there's a Blem, I'll take one.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
CAV Blems..................ah........Free!!   NOT.   I'll have to see if they're are any.

BM and RRA lowers are so far behind...........why???  I don't know.

I say returning customers should be able to buy one get one free.

If you find any, lemme know how much you want for one.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd love a Blem in Coyote Brown. - Warren are you going to have a spot at the SAR crossroads gunshow in dec?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top