Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 2:38:06 PM EDT
lone wolf  51st peoria has le hi caps  24.99
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Those people are a-holes.  

Everytime I've gone in there or called there they act like I am bothering them.  Huge attitude.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen them cheaper. I just sold my buddy an NDF 21 mag, used, for $12.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Are they the store who in the past advertised low prices of items not in stock?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Murphy's in tucson is supposed to get them in for about $20 each in a few days
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:24:11 AM EDT
[#6]
where can i get "Baby Eagle" 9mm hi-caps....??
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
They've got HK USP40 hi-caps for $29 too. They are nice to me, I feel like Norm from Cheers when I walk in.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Best price I have seen for new 10 round Glock mags was $20.  I cost's no more to make the real full capacity versions.  But this being a supply and demand market, it is only natural for those with the supply to tack on a bit extra while the demand is there.  I think $25 is perfectly reasonable.

I have seen turnover of personell at Lone Wolf (management change?), but still a lot of attitude as topjimmy said.   I bought my G23 from Lone Wolf because of the good price four years ago or so (with two of the mutant 10 round mags).

I need a couple real 13 round mags for it and I live/work on the west side.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#9]
The first few times I went to lone wolf they didnt seem to like me in there maybe because I look under 18 but they never said anything, and I mean anything not hi, bye or can we help you.  But  about the 5 time in they noticed me and have been really nice since.  They still have a lot of hi-cap glock, sig, and s&w sigma(40s&w only) mags left.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#10]
It is their good prices that keep them in business, not the glowing personalities!   I need to stop by and pick up a couple G23 mags soon.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Funny how folks complain about businesses that are crappy to work with vis-a-vis attitude, crummy service, etc. (Lone Wolf, Botach, etc.) but who have low prices. Yet they continue to complain about the attitude and service.

So, what is it folks want? Survey's continually say that price is important, but not an overriding factor.  However, as LW and Botach show, gunnies were not likely surveyed, since they continually go for more abuse and hassle to save $2.00.  Then they complain about it.

I have always found that funny.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]
You can always shop at American Spirit Arms where you can pay too much for a rifle that doesn't work and be treated like crap when you try to get it fixed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought from Lone Wolf, they have pretty good prices. Yeah, what's up with American Spirit Arms? A friend of mine has one of their CAR rifles, something in the charging handle broke right after he got it and it would'nt work when I tried to shoot it. It seems like a piece of shit that just looks cool.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#14]
ASA rifles usually have gas port and chamber/headspace problems. Get someone who knows ARs to look at it. Most of the small parts on ASA rifles come from Taiwan/China and are crap. i would say have your friend sell it, but because it says ASA on the side he will have to sell it for a huge loss. The word is out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#15]
I picked up two G23 mags at Lone Wolf.  They are the LEO marked ones (which are 100% legal now of course).  BTW the salespepole were pleasant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top