Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 7:28:56 AM EDT
In regard to the ... BATFE - fine thread.....

My work gets pissy at the slightest 'naughty' thing.  I probably shouldn't even be here in the first place.  Could you please warn about BOTD stuff in the thread title if you're gonna do that in the future..?

Again-- I've got no problem with it.  The folks who sign my paycheck do.  

Thanks much, man!

Mike
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I am on a GOV computer and they havent tacked the new server as ellicit etc.... viewing lol. so I can browes the website till the find out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The NSFW tag works. (Not Safe For Work) Just put that in the title and leave it to the user to "click or not click."
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell your work I said to suck my yeasty cock!

D.
AZEX

(That's my best buddy they're whining about, so tell them to stuff it)

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, I didn't think that was really a BOTD pic, actually it was quite tastefully done.
Even my .gov computer wouldn't have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My Gov. computer is configured for insensitivty. Just go into options and unclick "Politically Correct".

I personaly had no problem with the post...........but then I am a noob.

http://myweb.cableone.net/bobbywade/damngoodboy.jpg
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#6]
The original title did say BOTD...but was changed at a later time....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top