Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 7:03:22 PM EDT
Ok, about the only thing I really want to do to my AR once the ban sets is put a collapsible stock on my AR (right now I have a A2 style on it.)  Anyone know where I can get once for a good price and anyone in the east valley (mesa/gilbert) area have the tool to put help me put it on?

Thanks
Ian
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Cav Arms is in Gilbert-- see the really big thread here in AZ hometown about the party on Tuesday.  

Mike
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I just looked at the thread...

Time / Place?? (Directions from lindsey/baseline)

Also, anyone know about how much a tele stock is?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It depends on what brand you get.  Most people prefer an "H" buffer from colt.  

I will have the telestock tool on the 15th if you can't make it to GARRYOWENFEST.  I'm puting one on a new receiver as well.  IM me if you buy one and want to use the wrench.  I'll help you stake it too if you want!

What Kind of AR are you puting this on?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I might take you up on that since I'm not sure if I can make it to the party...

I have a bushmaster A2 14.5 with ak style break on it.  Eventually I want ot get ride of the break and put a flash sup. on it.  But one thing at a time...  not enough $$$$
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Just get ahold of me.  I know you're 10-35

You can stop by some evening, or you could borrow the tool.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just looked at the thread...

Time / Place?? (Directions from lindsey/baseline)

Dude, you're right around the corner from Cavarms.   They're at Guadalupe and Cooper(Stapley).  What's that, 2 miles?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top