Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2018 3:20:50 PM EDT
I like to Shop at COSTCO , BUT between their no gun policy and now this im thinking about going to Sam's Club instead...….http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/05/15/report-costco-stores-reject-gun-stores-donation-childrens-miracle-network/
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it’s on a store by store basis.  The one in Prescott used to have a sign, but it went away a few years ago.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Signs are gone at all the ones I go to. Worst they can do is ask you to leave?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Concealed means concealed.. and all that jazz. If they spot it, they'll ask you to leave, and that will be the end of that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine dont have the signs anymore.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sam's Club is terrible. I wouldn't give up Costco for anything.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Except in Vegas. In Vegas, they'll shoot your a$$.

(Thank Ghod we're not in Vegas.)

But of the two, I prefer PriceClub. (Aka Costco.)
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sam's Club is terrible. I wouldn't give up Costco for anything.
View Quote
Truer words have very arguably never been spoken.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 12:54:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think it’s on a store by store basis.  The one in Prescott used to have a sign, but it went away a few years ago.
View Quote
There's a lot of concealed carry going on in that store location in particular.

Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#9]
It's not the no carry law in the store , I carry there anyway in my IWB holster . If you read the link you will see  It's the refusal of the donation to a charity(Children’s Miracle Network  ) from a gun related company that they took in the past that piss's me off .
They are trying to make a political statement against firearms and the firearms industry ,thus making them anti 2nd amendment .

This little gem right here, A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Look at the location of that specific Costco. I'm not going to pick up my pitchfork just because some random Costco in a radicalized location inside California is doing cunt things because of personal political partisanship.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Look at the location of that specific Costco. I'm not going to pick up my pitchfork just because some random Costco in a radicalized location inside California is doing cunt things because of personal political partisanship.
View Quote
Logic is quite refreshing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#12]
~AGW
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's not the no carry law in the store , I carry there anyway in my IWB holster . If you read the link you will see  It's the refusal of the donation to a charity(Children’s Miracle Network  ) from a gun related company that they took in the past that piss's me off .
They are trying to make a political statement against firearms and the firearms industry ,thus making them anti 2nd amendment .

This little gem right here, A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
View Quote
And I still wouldn't give up my Costco membership.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Just seams like they are very HYPOCRITICAL still selling gun safe's (all be it cheap Chinese junk) .
So they still sell gun safe's ,because there is a profit in it . Now if confronted about this I am sure they will say they are promoting safety .
Top Top