Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 6/12/2022 6:56:59 PM EDT
I am not surprised, he is retiring and this proposed legislation is the sort of stuff a middle of the road non-RKBA true believer would agree to.

I’m surprised this didn’t include increasing the age to buy semi autos to 21.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-negotiators-close-in-on-deal-in-gun-talks-11655045403
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
He was on social media the other day screaming about how the Democrats  were trying to take away your guns.

I responded  with : They are, but you aren't doing anything  to stop them.

I see that I was more correct than I thought.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
It's always interesting to see how an elected official votes after they announce their retirement or lose reelection.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that guy...
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's always interesting to see how an elected official votes after they announce their retirement or lose reelection.
View Quote

Look at the record, speaks for itself.  RINO
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
All 10 RINOs that signed on are retiring or leaving and not up for re-election.  That smells like the turtle told them what to do or else.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#6]
form letter to tell him to not support. https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=17208

better yet call his office.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 2:03:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
form letter to tell him to not support. https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=17208

better yet call his office.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All 10 RINOs that signed on are retiring or leaving and not up for re-election.  That smells like the turtle told them what to do or else.
View Quote
All 10 are retiring or aren't up for reelection this Fall.
There is nothing we can do to them. Bunch of cowards!
Turtle didn't do squat. Didn't need to.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could be right.  What I was getting at by the "or else" comment is the Republican party could withhold a big bag of campaign money from these retiring Republican senators unless they signed on to this gun legislation.

Is campaign contribution money actually in the possession of the senator, or does the GOP hold it for them to control them?  When I've donated to my representative, Troy Balderson, it's sent to "WinRed" which is a GOP machine.  I assume the same thing happens in the senate.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top