Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/25/2020 9:05:15 PM EDT
Greetings from you neighbor up north in communist Michigan. I am tired of sitting around with only big box stores to visit. Was thinking of swinging down to share some money with your local economy.

I had heard of Fin Feather Fur Outfitters as a place with a healthy reloading section.  Anyone know if that still holds true?  Need primers and would love to check the place out but if it’s picked clean maybe I’ll stay home.

Let me know if you have any intel.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The one in Milan usually has a pretty good selection so I would assume Rossford would too.
However, you might want to call them before making the trip to make sure they have what you are looking for.
Might give Milan a call if they don't. It may be worth the extra drive if they do.
I haven't been to either one since this all started so I'm just shooting in the air here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
With all the panic buying the one in Middleburg hts has been picked over. I would call. Their customer service has always been top notch when I have dealt with them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks gents. What a nice little store. Didn’t have small pistol primers but had a surprising amount of powder (including h335 and Varget) in stock and plenty of primers.

More than that, nice to see people out and about shopping and talking. Not seeing that in Michigan much right now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They might be well stocked in primers and powder. They sell a bunch of it at Camp Perry vendors road and
they canceled the matches this year. So they might have a bunch.

I plan on stopping by there tomorrow, so I`ll find out then.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks gents. What a nice little store. Didn’t have small pistol primers but had a surprising amount of powder (including h335 and Varget) in stock and plenty of primers.

More than that, nice to see people out and about shopping and talking. Not seeing that in Michigan much right now.
View Quote

#adawg,

Do you need Small Pistol Primers?  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top