Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2013 12:17:22 PM EDT
Today, around 4pm. I-75 Austin pike and Wood road, Gold Taurus.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I go thru there all the time but wasn't me......
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
If the BFL was on the rear window right above the light that was me I live about 3 miles from there.  Jeff
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the BFL was on the rear window right above the light that was me I live about 3 miles from there.  Jeff
View Quote
Ding! I live in that area too, about a mile or so down Crains Run. I was on the way home from work and I saw your sticker.

I was driving a white Chevy dually with a utility bed.

Link Posted: 12/3/2013 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Where do you shoot at?
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Where do you shoot at?
View Quote
Spring Valley, but haven't been for a while.

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I normally use Middletown sportsman's club haven't been there for a while earthier. Its hard for me to go to spring valley some time a little wild.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe a Spring Valley Arfcom-members meet-up time to shoot? I got access to an AR to try to help figure out what I want to buy (yay family with surprises in their gun safes) but no one to show me the ropes...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 5:32:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe a Spring Valley Arfcom-members meet-up time to shoot? I got access to an AR to try to help figure out what I want to buy (yay family with surprises in their gun safes) but no one to show me the ropes...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
View Quote

I would be in....I go to Middletown Sportsmans club more frequently but I would meet up at SV
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would be in....I go to Middletown Sportsmans club more frequently but I would meet up at SV
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd drag my ass up that way, have a new 22 I'd like to really tighten up my groups on. Might be worth making a new thread to lets other locals know.
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'd drag my ass up that way, have a new 22 I'd like to really tighten up my groups on. Might be worth making a new thread to lets other locals know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a good idea.

Link Posted: 12/8/2013 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Sure why not it would be fun to meet others in the local area. I can bring a few of my toys out also. Jeff
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

...and no one to watch my back at that place if I want to set up targets. Heard too many stories to hit that place solo...
View Quote
It really isnt that bad. Ive been shooting there since i was a kid and i havent seen anything serious worth mentioning (not that it doesnt happen im sure, shit happens everywhere).

anyway, depending on the day, im in

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I didn't know there was a range out there in SV, that's not far at all from me. I'd be in for a meet up if I'm not working that particular day. Where can i buy a pass at for the range?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I didn't know there was a range out there in SV, that's not far at all from me. I'd be in for a meet up if I'm not working that particular day. Where can i buy a pass at for the range?
View Quote

Any place that sells hunting or fishing licenses should work. I've got mine at Walmart before.

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Yep, roughly $5/day and yearly passes run $24 starting in either February or March I think.  We always end up having to run by the Wal-Mart outside of Lebanon to pick my wife one up on the way up 42.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#16]
they also sell passes at the BP gas station on the way to SV (depending on your direction)
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
they also sell passes at the BP gas station on the way to SV (depending on your direction)
View Quote

The lone gas station at the Waynesville/Caesar's Creek light?  42 was also under heavy construction as of a month ago, totally repaving the NB lanes and have shifted all traffic(NB & SB) all on to the old SB only lanes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:08:39 AM EDT
[#18]
They also sell them at the range, so long as their computer is working.

Just watch out for the rabid racoons.

ETA:B&B Carryout on 73 sells passes.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the help guys. I'll have to pick one up this weekend and go check the place out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The lone gas station at the Waynesville/Caesar's Creek light?  42 was also under heavy construction as of a month ago, totally repaving the NB lanes and have shifted all traffic(NB & SB) all on to the old SB only lanes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yep, thats the one. im happy theyre repaving, one thing i hate about driving there (aside from the distance) were the potholes every 15 feet

anyway, someone should start a new thread about a possible get together (i dont want to be in charge of it so im not going to do it)

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top