Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2011 5:22:00 PM EDT
Who is going and what if anything are you taking to sell?  

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll probably head up there next weekend.    I don't know that I'm taking anything to get rid of other than money.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on going. I am taking a soft shotgun case and a Norinco 213 to get rid of.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this gunshow open to the public or do you have to be a club member?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I am going, on sunday.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#8]
We should share what we are planning on bringing to each show. Maybe we could help AR15.com members out that way. It would be cool to have a gun show thread for each show.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I've planned on going to each show but work has gotten in the way. It looks like I should be able to make this one.

I'll be coming by to see you Brian.

I'll probably bring an H&R M12 to see if I can sell it or trade it.

Does the H&R have the sights?  I would be interested, but I fell off a ladder yesterday and don't know whether I will be up to manning my tables inBLDG #1.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I plan on going. I am taking a soft shotgun case and a Norinco 213 to get rid of.

Is that a 9mm 213? I have one that I've tried peddling a few times but no takers. It's lacking the thumb safety, it was never installed and it's been reblued.

The lack of a thumb safety would seem to make it more desirable or am I off here?

Quoted:
We should share what we are planning on bringing to each show. Maybe we could help AR15.com members out that way. It would be cool to have a gun show thread for each show.

I think that's a fantastic idea.

the 213 is a 9mm.  Mine has a safety, I have only seen 3 in person but I am no seasoned vet to the gun shows.  I have never seen one without a safety.  I actually bought mine at a Lima show and its a great shooter. I am having 2nd thoughts about selling it, I think I will keep it.  I do have a Desert Storm U.S. Army vest that I turned in to a tactical vest that I don't think I need that I could sell.  I just bought a Glock 26 and my wallet feels pretty light.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Who went today?  Was it worth going?
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 3:47:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Pudwack and I are heading up there today, probably be there around 10am.     I'm not taking anything to trade, probably just pick up some components.   Who knows what he'll be carrying around.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:08:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pudwack and I are heading up there today, probably be there around 10am.     I'm not taking anything to trade, probably just pick up some components.   Who knows what he'll be carrying around.

I think I will head over there also. Hope its not a waste of my time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I just got back and I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time. Gary's GLOCK Works LLC was there and went all through my 26 and installed a LCI on it for cheaper than I could have ordered one.  I would highly recommend him to anybody looking Glock work.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top