BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 2:16:29 PM EDT
Anyone go? Give us a full report!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I was supposed to go but with the release of the new GOW2 maps and my friend bugging me to get some time in playing with them, I over slept. I did get the call from my gun buddies about the show though. Ars various makers being carried around for $650 and up. New ones on the table in the mid 8s and not too many people buying . Friend did pick up some uppers and other guns for a good price. I did want to go and look for parts for my mk12 project but should have stayed off this site and didn't so now I bought a complete upper.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I went. First show in about 10 years.  COMPLETELY different crowd. Hardly anyone was wearing head to toe cammo this time.  Everyone was polite and FRIENDLY!  I was expecting a much thicker crowd but considdering the economy....
I brought a few things to sell, 3 guns and 3 scopes, sold one gun.  I did have lots of people ask about my stuff but most shied away.  
I thought my stuff was priced competitively to the vendors stuff , and was told so, who knows.  
I remember seeing DPMS  at 850, Bushmasters for 1k, 2 6920s for about 13-14 hundred and an LMT for 1500 ish.  
One guy was selling a used 6920 for  $1420 which was more expensive than the new ones.  He did not look happy.
Rock River complete uppers were going for 550.  
Most ammo was generally more expensive than I've seen on line but considdering shipping about the same. Thats for 9mm and .223/5.56
I didnt look at any other ammo.  
All Nylon seemed to be either UTG or 511. I wasn't in the market so didn't look to hard.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#3]
the shows at Vets have been all i've attended lately. the shows at westland and the FC fairgrounds just stink overall. there is a show at Vets this weekend where i will be looking to sell an XD45/lasermax/etc package.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top