Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 3:04:04 PM EDT
Any other NRA members get the dvds or videos released by the NRA this past week? I got the one "10 guns that changed the world". Same one shown on the history channel at a drastically reduced price of $9 compared to $24.95+s/h.
Figured I'll stay in this video club to try to get the wife shooting again. She had an even worse experience the second time at Laughhorners than the first, cocksucker behind the counter was telling some Indian jokes.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one too, I am not a fan of the unsolicited mailings of junk, I'll probably keep this one though because it was one of my favorite shows.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I just sent in My $9.00 check .I like the series I have already seen them all on the history channel but if they are all $9.00 I can afford it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top