Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:50:31 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knows if AIM surplus has a store front? I was planning on buying ammo from them and since I'm not that far away was thinking about driving down there to save on shipping costs.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
NOt really a store front but you can go there and pick up what your buying. They take lunch from 1-1:30 I believe so anytime before or after. You'll walk in the main building and they will buzz you into the customer room when they see you through the office door.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Also, call afore-hand on their toll-free line to see IF they have what you want in stock that day! Get somebody's name on the other end to verify it's there in stock.

If I had .05 for everytime I have driven to an ammo or brass store for goods, only to be told: "Garsh, we just shipped out the last of those 5 minutes ago!" I'd be rich!

ARGHHH!!!!

At $2.25/gal, my 4WD Truck eats the gas up!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Lunch is 12.30 to 1.30(I always phone as I can never remember), I was there yesterday picking up some .223.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]
so they do a background check and all that if you want to buy, say, a stag lower?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#5]
there is a seperate $15 fee for the background check, regardless of number of items (or was, I don't know if they still do it), so it pays to get more than one of something that gets NIC'd.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a C&R rifle (using my license) and  Makarov pistol once in the same visit and they did not charge me the $15.

But I would count on the fee, just be happy if they don't charge it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top