Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 2:31:29 PM EDT

simple..
a paddle holster and a strap..
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like its uncomfortable .......

I carry mine in the same place , all the time..... Right side hip... that way i dont have to keep moving it around.

FWIW..... talked to most of the LOE in my area and surrounds areas.... they really dont give a rats ass where its carried on your person, as long as you inform them that your carrying a CCW!! and dont make any sudden moves for /towards it.

colt!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
What is that on the end plate ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
if you mean on the end plate of hte glock....... it looks like the mounting screws for the clip draw system...... it incorperates a spring steel clip that mounts to the end plate of the glock, allowing you to basically "clip" the glock inside your waistband....

or thats what it looks like to me

colt.....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
yup, google "clipdraw"

if its on my hip, then my seat belt is either blocking it so i cant get to it, or the buckel will F up the gun.. and in the winter with a jacket on this is the only way to do it..

is the summer, i use a sholder holster 4 the car..

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to carry just like that, but found it a PITA if I was making frequent stops.

I've switched to either a belt-holster or a locked box on the passenger seat for long trips (with the key in the lock).
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:28:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a stretch band style holster I sometimes wear on my right leg. Only problem is it wants to slide down your leg if you stand (if you are ordered to exit your car). Most of the time I use a belt clip style at the 1:00 position instead because of this. It's B.S. we have to go through this because of a few anti-gun jackasses abusing their power.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#7]
And a lameduck gubnr who wants it to stay that way....what a
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top