Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 1:57:02 PM EDT
Havent been to a show in a while. Anyone have an idea of what NIB glock 26's are selling for at shows? Im looking to buy one this weekend and was curious to know if I could find them cheaper at the shows or at local dealers. Cheapest ive found shop wise was Vanalia Tactical for 489.99... Are they cheaper at shows? I know theres a show at Hara and also the Pro Show in Wilminton this weekend...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Havent been to a show in a while. Anyone have an idea of what NIB glock 26's are selling for at shows? Im looking to buy one this weekend and was curious to know if I could find them cheaper at the shows or at local dealers. Cheapest ive found shop wise was Vanalia Tactical for 489.99... Are they cheaper at shows? I know theres a show at Hara and also the Pro Show in Wilminton this weekend...

NO show at Hara This weekend, the Goodman show is in Sharonville, and its usually a LOSER. The Pro show is your best shot.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Doh, dont know why I thought there was one at hara, theres isnt till the 25+26th... Hopeing to drag in a G26 for about 450ish
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
call chris at oneshot. 1-513-233-0885
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a Pro Gun Show this weekend in Wilmington.  Feb. 18-19
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
What time does the show start Sunday? tomarrow.. 8am or 9am???
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to Sharonville (Bill Goodman) on Saturday afternoon, and on a whim to the PRO show in Wilmington today (Sunday).

Usually Sharonville is pretty weak, and the PRO show at Wilmington is a big deal.  This weekend the situation was reversed.  Sharonville had a lot of local and non-local shops represented, and some reasonable deals on the standard stuff.  I got a kick out of the guy selling ten (10!) SKS rifles in the original 10-rifle armory crate.  Somebody bought one while I was there (not named Muhammed, as far as I could determine).  The PRO show in contrast seemed to be mostly guys who dragged their collections out of the attic, with the same price tags from the last 50 shows, and laid them out.  No real deals, and frankly, to my taste, not much of interest.  

I talked about it with my buddy on the drive home from Wilmington, and we agreed the difference was Sharonville had younger (maybe a generalizaton) guys who had businesses to run and bills to pay, and were standing up and dealing with customers, while the PRO show had guys who were sitting down and jawing with thier partners or friends.  The former makes for a more enjoyable show, and more likelyhood that I will buy something other than cleaning brushes.

I think in the future I will ask which show One-Shot is going to, and attend that one.  That is probably a good indicator of which show will have dealers who want to move merchandise, vs an old-home-days get together.

Flame away if you were a dealer at Wilmington this weekend, but I only call 'em as I see 'em.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#7]

I think in the future I will ask which show One-Shot is going to, and attend that one.

http://www.oneshotonline.com/pages/content/events.html
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought the PRO show was pretty weak the last Gun and Knife Show I went to I was very suprised.  They're using a new section and it seemed like there were more dealers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I went to Sharonville (Bill Goodman) on Saturday afternoon, and on a whim to the PRO show in Wilmington today (Sunday).

Usually Sharonville is pretty weak, and the PRO show at Wilmington is a big deal.  This weekend the situation was reversed.  Sharonville had a lot of local and non-local shops represented, and some reasonable deals on the standard stuff.  I got a kick out of the guy selling ten (10!) SKS rifles in the original 10-rifle armory crate.  Somebody bought one while I was there (not named Muhammed, as far as I could determine).  The PRO show in contrast seemed to be mostly guys who dragged their collections out of the attic, with the same price tags from the last 50 shows, and laid them out.  No real deals, and frankly, to my taste, not much of interest.  

I talked about it with my buddy on the drive home from Wilmington, and we agreed the difference was Sharonville had younger (maybe a generalizaton) guys who had businesses to run and bills to pay, and were standing up and dealing with customers, while the PRO show had guys who were sitting down and jawing with thier partners or friends.  The former makes for a more enjoyable show, and more likelyhood that I will buy something other than cleaning brushes.

I think in the future I will ask which show One-Shot is going to, and attend that one.  That is probably a good indicator of which show will have dealers who want to move merchandise, vs an old-home-days get together.

Flame away if you were a dealer at Wilmington this weekend, but I only call 'em as I see 'em.

+1  I attended the Pro show and was somewhat disappointed. I had hope of scoreing a olive drab Glock 26 and ended up only finding two glock 26's in the whole show. Both where black so i left with one... Traded my 2 year old Springfield XD9 compact and 140 cash for a NIB G26... I was happy but still wish it where OD... The selection seemed to suck and all the eye candy consisted of was accesorized post ban style AR's.... Didnt really see anything in the way of super cool....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top