Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:45:30 AM EDT
Wondering if you saw any Yugoslavian underfolder AK-47's for sale?  If so, who was selling? price? how many did you see? Century built or other?

I'm may be in the market soon. Wondering if I should hold out till the Medina or Berea show or search the EE.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:19:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I know Jim well. Bought my first AK47 off him 5 years ago. A Romanian SAR.

Did you see if the AK's were Century builds or built by Big Jim?

Price?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for Jim Balogh my uncle is a personal friend of his and i just picked up my ar from him on friday
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at the Dayton gun show this past weekend, and they did have the Yugoslavian underfolder AK-47's .. going rate there was around $429.. + tax.

They are century rifles... seem to be put together, better then some of the other rifles they have done in the past!....

hope this helps a little....

COLT!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#6]
He has been selling AK folders he built from Romanian kits with the folding stock from another source.  I have one and it works great.  About $460 I think.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:10:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the reply all. I'll have to go visit him at the next show.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top