Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 2:24:00 PM EDT
store.. not in the gun..

this was awhile ago, i think close to 20 years... it was a gun shope in brunswick, in cuyahoga county..
ATF did the bust during a normal inspection.. i "think" the store was called buckeye sports?

i still find the whole law to be BS, since it reads "any gun "capable"" of shooting more then 31 rounds..

EVERY gun is "capable"... as long as there is a 31+ round mag some place on this planet..
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the story smells. I'm not buying it unless they were looking for some way to shut him down and that was the only way. Ohio gun shows ALWAYS have AKs and hi-cap mags. Seems that would be about the same scenario.

Cincylance

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
My BS meter pegged on this story.

Why would the ATF bust on an Ohio mag capacity law? Why would having the mag in the same shop violate the letter of the law? As I read Ohio law, it's having more than 30 rounds IN the mag, not having the mag.

Not buying it.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
No worries... it's only a shope....  If it was a gun SHOP.... then that would be a crying sham... I mean shame.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No worries... it's only a shope....  If it was a gun SHOP.... then that would be a crying sham... I mean shame.

You grammar nazi.  But that was pretty funny. You did it with style.

I'm calling BS also.  There is obviously more to the story.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
If you dont have a link or proof then don't post this trash.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#7]
well, if any of you are near parma, ask frank at the "gun  shop" about it, he is the 1 who told me..

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
El crappo mucho.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#10]
If this was the store on the North side of Brunstuckym in a plaza it is BS.  shotar had it right, they were shut down due to no repeat customers then the inevitable no customers at all.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top