Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 9:29:09 PM EDT
people from columbus are so dumb, if i had a dollar for everyperson i caught trying to stick their finger in them i would be rich.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Icon
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
no pics yet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not a big fan of the bullet hole decals.
Don't know why for sure.
It does seem like something wanna-be-gangster-types would do, though.
If you did have real bullet holes in your car, would you take it to a body shop to fix it or leave them beause they look cool?

As for people touching them, that just means that they are well done and look realistic.

BTW, I don't mean to look down on you for having them... to each his own.
I had Dale Earnhardt signature stickers over the door on my 95 black Monte Carlo Z34 a few years ago.
And white "3"' on the bumper corners.
I imagine a few people would think that pretty stupid.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I imagine a few people would think that pretty stupid.

Myself, I don't understand stickers on a car at all. But as you stated, each his own.
I did laugh the other day at a lady. She had a sticker along the lines of "Hang-up and drive!" with
a lined out cellphone graphic. What made me laugh was her driving slow in the fast lane and failure to signal about six times. Really wanted a sticker making machine in my car to hand her a few more for her collection.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I shot my truck once.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
people from columbus are so dumb, if i had a dollar for everyperson i caught trying to stick their finger in them i would be rich.

Well, if you hang around cleveland avenue long enough ya might just need the stickers to cover up the real ones...

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I had bullet hole stickers on my window for years. It was amazing how many people asked me if I had been shot at. I always told them ,"No, I was shooting out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:18:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
img197.imageshack.us/img197/4792/bulletfest6016.jpg

Those stickers are amazing!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Got those angling up the back of my jeep. I tell people I was taking rounds from the ex on my way out of the state!(besides  they draw attention from the dent "she" put in the tailgate backing into the tree at swingsets shoot last year!)
Hessian-1
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top