Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:04:00 PM EDT

Channel 6 reported that police found a live mortar and "automatic weapons" at site of double homicide on the west side of Columbus.  I'm sure they identified the mortar correctly, but does does anyone know if they really found automatic weapons?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything that is black or has a detachable magazine is an "automatic weapon" to the libtards and press morons.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anything that is black or has a detachable magazine is an "automatic weapon" to the libtards and press morons.

+1
Icon
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Live mortar round sounds pretty far fetched as well.  I bet it is a dummy/training round.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Just caught a news brief about this. No mention of "automatic weapons" but they did state the bomb squad was called out to deal with the mortar.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
the dispatch reported it was taken and cleared by the bombsquad. i am guessing cleared means it was a dummy round. i am sure they added the "semi-auto assault machine pistol" off of some whim.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing would surprise me......last summer we had our street closed down and the bomb squad called out because there was a "survivor" about 15 houses down from us who had a pretty formidable arsenal.......including live grenades....this was near Cleveland
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
+1

An ATF buddy of mine said they found a working full-auto .30 Browning Machine gun in a local river someone "threw" in recently from a bridge over it.

A while back, there was a story in the Akron paper about a  Barberton WWII vet who had live 60 year old mortar rounds laying around his home and his 40 year old son took one down the basement of the home, locked it in a vise, and wanted to "see what would happen if he hit it with a ball pein hammer."

Needless to say, Junior was instantly killed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A while back, there was a story in the Akron paper about a  Barberton WWII vet who had live 60 year old mortar rounds laying around his home and his 40 year old son took one down the basement of the home, locked it in a vise, and wanted to "see what would happen if he hit it with a ball pein hammer."

Needless to say, Junior was instantly killed.

Paging Charles Darwin.  Mr. Darwin to the basement, please!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top