Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:11:11 AM EDT
Purchased a new vltor stock, will be in tomorrow, was hoping I could borrow a stock wrench from someone here in columbus/campus area or within the 270 belt.

I would give it back promptly, along with a 6pack of your fav. beer :)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#1]
How close to Westerville are you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
i have one in upper arlington. i work on campus all day, let me know and i can drop it off.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Bring your lower by our shop on 4th. st. My cousin has one here. I.M. me for the address.I'm just down the road.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, thanks fellas, I appreciate all the replies. My vltor comes in tomorrow, so friday will be the day for installation.

I live near the intersection of olentangy/north broadway if that helps, if any 4 of you have nothing to do friday let me know..

ETA: CZ75? I think I shot with you at the HKPRO Spring Shootout near zanseville last may, if this is the same username from hkpro. You hear anything about the dvd/pics being up?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one you can use too, I live downtown (Italian Village).
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#6]
That was me!   No word on video, but I have a few pics I could post...

Beta mag dump from a full auto HK53

The group

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#7]
We're at 4th and Chestnut. Any time before 5:30 is good. Slikbt your pretty close too. Come in and say hi one afternoon. Pete Weisheimer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#8]
If you come to my shop, which is in scenic South Linden, you could use my wrench.

There's an added benefit to that...which is you might have to use your newly assembled gun to battle your way back out of the shitty neighborhood I work in!

hehe.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If you come to my shop, which is in scenic South Linden, you could use my wrench.

There's an added benefit to that...which is you might have to use your newly assembled gun to battle your way back out of the shitty neighborhood I work in!

hehe.

Hey guys, my shipment just arrived form DHL, 6 days late. I work tonight at 4:30 but if anyone is around in town and can help me out I'd appreciate it. I can meet you at your shop pudwak/swingset anytime before work..
best,
d
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hehe.

Hey guys, my shipment just arrived form DHL, 6 days late. I work tonight at 4:30 but if anyone is around in town and can help me out I'd appreciate it. I can meet you at your shop pudwak/swingset anytime before work..
best,
d

if anyone has any time tonight, Id love to drop by and grab a wrench :)
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#11]
its sitting on the front seat of my car if its not too late call me i will pm my phone number.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Just saw the post. I could have helped you til'5:30 Thur. I'll be there Fri til 5:30-5:45. Let me know if you want to come by.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top