Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 7:23:28 PM EDT
yeah, I have to visit that s**thole office so I can purchase a gun in city limits, cannot find an address online or even searching the name of it isn't working..

anyone got some good directions coming from the campus area?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
i am guessing your in columbus. if you are you dont need to have that permit you can buy the gun outside of the city. i normally go to vances on cleveland ave or gunshows. hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  Try to find a store outside the city limits to purchase a firearm.
I like Buckeye Outdoors in Hebron, or Vances on Cleveland Ave.
I think you can buy from the Gander Mountain in Reynoldsburg without
any extra paperwork. (But not the one on the west side)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I agree.  Try to find a store outside the city limits to purchase a firearm.
I like Buckeye Outdoors in Hebron, or Vances on Cleveland Ave.
I think you can buy from the Gander Mountain in Reynoldsburg without
any extra paperwork. (But not the one on the west side)

Thanks fellas, but I have found a certain gun, and unfortunately it is at the gander in hillard, so I have to get the permit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks von, appreciate it
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
1555 Bryden Rd!  I can't believe it!  It's a fairly large apartment type building at the intersection of Bryden and Kelton, just about 5 blocks north of I 70.  There is some sort of City office in there, I think.  I thought it was an outpost of the health department.  The entrance to it may be on Kelton Av.  There is another city office entrance on Bryden just to the right of the apartments. I always deal with the inhabitants of the apartments.  Stay out of the apartment entrance.  The vast majority of them are mentally ill, many are on crack. Lock your doors, and don't leave valuables in your car.  If I get a chance, I'll run a recon for you Wed afternoon.  I never knew (in 8 years) that place was in there.  I even drove past it several times this evening.

ps-  I'm serious.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#7]
just so you know that neighborhood has come a long way in the last few years. its funny anything to do with public safety being in that unsafe of an area.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Agreed... You need a gun to enter into that area.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I swung by 1555 Bryden between runs.  The licensing section is no longer there, and hasn't been since early 2004.  Apparently the city hasn't been keeping up on its websites. (go figure)They are now up on Piedmont.  It is along I-71 near, I think, Weber Rd.  I've been there a handful of times for training, but don't trust my memory to give directions.  You definitely have to call first.  It makes sense that it's there.  I recall reading something in the Dispatch that those wishing to register could do so in person at Piedmont.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:56:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, I swung by 1555 Bryden between runs.  The licensing section is no longer there, and hasn't been since early 2004.  Apparently the city hasn't been keeping up on its websites. (go figure)They are now up on Piedmont.  It is along I-71 near, I think, Weber Rd.  I've been there a handful of times for training, but don't trust my memory to give directions.  You definitely have to call first.  It makes sense that it's there.  I recall reading something in the Dispatch that those wishing to register could do so in person at Piedmont.

glad i posted this here, thanks fellas
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top