Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 8:31:29 AM EDT
Just thought I would ask.Will be setting up with Roger Cope again this year.Look for the Jeep.Who is camping out at the creek?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just thought I would ask.Will be setting up with Roger Cope again this year.Look for the Jeep.Who is camping out at the creek?

Didn't know you knew Roger. Use to work with him.

I plan on going.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]

I just reserved a room, so I guess I'll be there with Campy Friday.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I just reserved a room, so I guess I'll be there with Campy Friday.

That would be the "Knob sucks" Campy?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Takin my 9 yr old nephew to his first night shoot.  Will be at the Busse tables that will be there.

Good times, good times.

Gonna be there Fri - Sun.

Swingset, you're not goin??

I think the Super 8 in Louisville still has rooms.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Swingset, you're not goin??

Probably not. Tapped out right now. Just hit a big shoot in WV, and I have to prepare for one at my house the next week. I think Mike is going tho, you'll probably see him down there.

I'll be at spring for sure, I need AR kits.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:09:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been lurking for quite some time and figure I would make my second post...

I posted my invite in the Kentucky portion of this forum, but I live right across the Ohio River from Cincinnati (and have my range Ohio) that I would make the offer here as well.

I'll be going down with a fairly large group.  We do every year.  I bring all the cooking gear and food.  My friend's old man brings down the Humvee, GP Smalls, command tent, Mule, and other military gear.  We starting camping on Wednesday or Thursday.

We'll be arriving Thursday early afternoon after we hit the U.S. Cav sidewalk sale (if its worth it, its been getting crappier every year) and begin setting up.

Forum members are more than welcome to stop by our campsite during the evening to hang out.  We'll have a huge fire.

My name is Stew and the site should be pretty easy to find.

Here is the location of the campsite (we have been in this spot for the past five events now that they converted a chunk of the campground into parking and helicopter rides):

For those of you familiar with The 'Creek, this overhead sat image file I put together should be pretty familiar.
http://homepage.mac.com/thesw0rdofroland/.Pictures/me/knob-creek-camp-grounds.jpg

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
In the camping area we will be in the red twin axel trailer pulled by a green chevy diesel dually.Look for the 1950 US M-38 Jeep.OD with white stars.See y'all there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Going Saturday with my Brother in law.  Have not been in 2 years now.  Really looking forward to it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top