Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2004 6:20:46 PM EDT
As one of the new Ohio guys, I am anxious to get down there from Columbus.  I understand it is supposed to be really cold next week, but the next time there's a break in the weather and you guys get together, I'd sure love to get down there.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
There is another show in Wilmington next weekend. We will probably get together then.
Rules for Millers
1- bring lots of guns
2- bring lots of ammo
3- have lots of fun
4- be safe.
Oh yea WELCOME
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Next weekend is pretty soon.  Wow, that's pretty quick.
I do have commitments on Sunday afternoon. Saturday?
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the deal with the range?  
Just show up and pay for a membership?
Everyone has said it's very informal.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#4]
WHen you pull into the gravel road where you see the sign "millers campground" the road will split. Head to the right and you'll the office sign. KNock on the camper door and fill out the form and you'll be set. Sometimes there is no one there so just go back all the way till you see a feild. Thats the range. When you leave just check back at the office to get your membership. Tim(owner) comes out to the range when he hears gunfire to shoot or just BS and to make sure everyone is a member or at least has a one day pass. ITs pretty laxed since once your a member you never have to sign in so theres alot of trust involved.

IF you want you could meet us at the show in wilmington and we can all leave from there.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top