Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/6/2003 3:20:37 PM EDT
Hey were you one of the officers who arrested the STREAKER that jumped over the police car and was caught on video tape. Give us some details.  DVerba
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that was Mayfield hts and if I recall the streaker was shot and killed when he broke the window of the second police car and attacked the officer inside with a knife.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
No I work in MAPLE HTS... funnly though 'cause everyone confuses us with them

It's easy to keep us apart..They have money...we don't

Anyway we did have a call of a naked man running amok in a local sporting goods store on Friday Afternoon... the responding officers found he was wearing underware but had a huge rubber dong stuffed in his underpants.

Go Figure.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:32:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Supposedly, he was a good kid that got a hold of some drug that flipped him out, causing the justifiable shooting.
It looked like the officer waited 'til the last possible moment. So sad for both and scary for the officer.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top