Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2018 4:05:49 AM EDT
Where is the best place in the Palm Springs area to buy reloading hardware, looking for a complete setup.

Or do I buy mail order, if so where from.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Mail Order?

Just go online and browse the various sites for reloading components.

Brownells has always been good to me so I buy from them a lot. Just search the various sites and find the best deal.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/reloading-kits/4-hole-turret-press-deluxe-kit-prod56289.aspx

This kit was recommended to me when I wanted to start reloading.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 4:43:57 AM EDT
[#3]
You can get good deals on kits at Amazon. I saved $75 on a RCBS kit with free shipping (Prime) in addition to the RCBS promotion they were running at the time.

I’m not too familiar with Palm Springs but can offer some suggestions elsewhere in SB County, LA County, and Orange County if you don’t mind the drive (I live in SB County, too).

If you want an actual store you have a couple of options. The most obvious would be Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga.

The best prices are probably Phillips Wholesale Reloading Supplies in Covina. Prices are comparable to buying online. He sells everything you need and even gets in blocks of used lead if you want to make your own bullets. I think $1/pound or something along those lines. Large selection of powder, primers, casings, bullets, and tools. phillipswholesale.com

The largest selection I’ve seen, and access to a vast amount of knowledge, can be found at Reload OC in Anaheim. He has EVERYTHING. Prices are a little high but I’ve pent money there just to support a local reloading store. You can get everything cheaper at Phillips or online but he has everything and will help you learn if you have any questions. I think they occasionally host reloading workshops too. reloadoc.com
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:48:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can get good deals on kits at Amazon. I saved $75 on a RCBS kit with free shipping (Prime) in addition to the RCBS promotion they were running at the time.

I’m not too familiar with Palm Springs but can offer some suggestions elsewhere in SB County, LA County, and Orange County if you don’t mind the drive (I live in SB County, too).

If you want an actual store you have a couple of options. The most obvious would be Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga.

The best prices are probably Phillips Wholesale Reloading Supplies in Covina. Prices are comparable to buying online. He sells everything you need and even gets in blocks of used lead if you want to make your own bullets. I think $1/pound or something along those lines. Large selection of powder, primers, casings, bullets, and tools. phillipswholesale.com

The largest selection I’ve seen, and access to a vast amount of knowledge, can be found at Reload OC in Anaheim. He has EVERYTHING. Prices are a little high but I’ve pent money there just to support a local reloading store. You can get everything cheaper at Phillips or online but he has everything and will help you learn if you have any questions. I think they occasionally host reloading workshops too. reloadoc.com
View Quote
Great post. Thanks. I want to get into the reloading game.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

1222 E. Edna Place , Covina CA 91724
Phone: (626) 331-3022
Open Thursday - Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm

What can I say?  It's in Covina.

This shop is a couple hundred yards NE of Angels Stadium (easy walking distance).
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I prefer Phillips Wholesale over Bass, although it’s a little farther if you are coming from Palm Springs.

The owner is pleasant and has ordered things for me to keep in stock.  His prices are better than Bass and competitive or better then on line, especially considering Hazmat fees.

His website stays up to date with current stock so you could check to see if what you need isn’t in stock before you drive all the way out.  Also, pay attention to the hours.  He is only open later in the week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top