Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2018 6:41:19 AM EDT
Just saw this posted in GD. Just passing it along.  Gun march April 14th in Sacramento 11am-3pm put on by the National Constitution Coalition Of Patriotic Americans. Theres more info on their FB page.  There’s also a thread in GD.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
All we need are some progun celebs and corps to charter buses and hotels for everyone to come up from SoCal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 5:00:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All we need are some progun celebs and corps to charter buses and hotels for everyone to come up from SoCal.
View Quote
Didn't Lyft do that in DC? Maybe we should ask them?
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
How long does it take to drive from San Diego to Sacramento?
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I would expect about 8 hours or so on I-5.  I-5 through Orange and LA counties can be rough.

15 to 58 to 99 might be faster from Dan Diego
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Any updates on this?
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ll go if vacaduck picks me up with a 12 pack .
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just drove from Vallejo back to Oceanside on Sunday afternoon/evening. Took me about 8.5 hours. Traffic wasn't bad except for a wreck on the 580 that backed us up for about 15 mins. Stopped twice for gas/piss/chow probably no more the 10-15 mins both times.

Going up Friday night got delayed over an hour around 1230-0130 for construction in 3 places in L.A.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Okay so is there one for CA or not?  Anybody heard anything?  Fuck, maybe I'll go look at the NV hometown forum.

eta I'm tired of standing on the capitol steps by myself.  So now there's one in Bakersfield and also one in Sacramento?  This is a perfect example of why shit just doesn't happen in CA.  No one wants to put in the effort.  Yeah, I know it's a long drive and people have lives.  FFS having a bunch of lame events is weak.  I guess we'll get what we deserve.  Maybe I'll go to the races instead.

eta Bakersfield
Bakersfield event
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Okay so is there one for CA or not?  Anybody heard anything?  Fuck, maybe I'll go look at the NV hometown forum.

eta I'm tired of standing on the capitol steps by myself.  So now there's one in Bakersfield and also one in Sacramento?  This is a perfect example of why shit just doesn't happen in CA.  No one wants to put in the effort.  Yeah, I know it's a long drive and people have lives.  FFS having a bunch of lame events is weak.  I guess we'll get what we deserve.  Maybe I'll go to the races instead.

eta Bakersfield
Bakersfield event
View Quote
Sacramento?  Bakersfield?

How about having one in Los Angeles, at City Hall?

How about having one in Orange County, at the County Offices?

How about having one in San Diego, at City Hall?

How about having one in San Francisco, at City Hall?

How about having them all on the same day and at the same time?

How about having CARPA and NRA support - advertising, banners, etc.

How about having them at lunch time, so working people can get there and back to work?

This State is too big.  One per State is not enough!
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Okay, so are you organizing one?  Are you going to one?  Is anyone?  Are there others planned?  I've only found info on Sacramento and Bakersfield.  And the info I've seen is pathetic.  We are our own worst enemy.  Nothing gets done because of distance and time and work and etc.  We're gonna' get fucked and go out with a whimper and a shrug.  Oh well.

eta And you're right, the state is too big.  But a north/south split would just mean two more democrat senators.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top