Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 9:49:30 AM EDT
Looks like AIM Surplus has a "policy" of not shipping AR lowers to CA.

Anyone know of a list of companies with similar policies?... or let's start one now.

A)
Aim Surplus - company policy to not ship AR lowers to CA

B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Just buy from someone else. This whinny shit is one reason everyone hates us Californians.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I'd like to know...Nothing sucks more than shopping at a vendor's site and then realize the 'tard won't ship to Kali.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh I'm not whining... I just don't like wasting my time...getting my FFL to fax his stuff only to find out 2 days later about their "policy".

The only mention at AIM's website is they won't ship "Assault weapons" to CA. Nothing about a stripped lower.

Agreed..support the good guys, which I do.

It would just be handy to know up front who's a good guy...that's all.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just keep supporting the good guys like DD's, & Cold War Shooters. At least they know that the Californian money is as good as anyone else's.

Truth!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I was searching for a stripped receiver to build an RPK-74.  This place in TX will not ship to CA.  
http://www.militarygunsupply.com

Ohio Rapid Fire will!  
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#8]
KAC won't ship to CA

I ordered a 600M rear sight and they wouldn't ship.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok which one of you guys pissed on Paul's cheerios?  

Damn he's on fire!

But he is right on the money.  

Paul you might want to add to the list:  various R&D companies for defense and science, various amusement parks, museums, military bases,  real Mexican food,  ass loads of shopping malls,  windmill farms sprouting in various areas (can't go wrong when going green), desalinisation plants (two are slated here in San Diego) eventually more to come for the rest of California, zoos, etc.

It's funny how we gun owners have something in common yet living in California makes us "alien" from the rest of the nation.  

Looks like ignorance and stupidy just goes hand in hand.

Back to the original topic, if certain companies does not want to do business here then so be it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Though I have bought a few uppers and parts from PK Firearms, they state in their ads no sales to CA for OLL AR stripped lowers.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#12]
How about this one AFTER I had placed my order:

" This is a comment regarding your order (xxxxx)
from The Armory.

Sir,
I regret that I cannot fill your order. We have been advised by legal not to ship any ammunition to Los Angeles County. Apparently, there are local laws prohibiting or restricting mail order sales of ammunition. Under these circumstances, I have cancelled this order. I regret any inconvenience this may cause. Have a good day.
Ralph

Current status: Cancel Confirned
Tracking number: LA County

Thanks,
The Armory "

Either this guy's lawyer is an idiot or he doesn't have a lawyer and he is an idiot.
Helpful hint for aspiring retail sports businessmen: Go to www.sportsmansguide.com and you can see exactly what can and can not ship to any given place in California from a real business.
And no, I do not live in the CITY of LA.  And no, LA County has no local ammunition restrictions.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Creating a list of companies that don't ship will be long and tough. How about a list that will ship? It'll be shorter and easier.

10% Firearms, Independent Armament Co, CWS, LAN World, Spike's Tactical, Nodakspud, Rainier Arms, Red River Tactical, Riflegear and Territorial Gunsmiths off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Talk to KAC via Lawmen's.  They are the retail side of the operation and Casey will hook you up.  You will not get an SR-25 or SR-15 though...Kali libtard politicians named those models as specifically verboten on the Kassler list.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Too much trouble, I should have just ordered from Wes at MSTN to begin with.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I would like to see a list of companies that won't ship to CA as well.

It would cut down on the research and questions and disappointments after your order. I think it would make online ordering a whole lot easier and quicker.

A list of companies that are good to go would be nice as well.

I'm tired of writing, calling, etc, etc, etc, and waiting for a response. I just want to order and get it done!

...Robert...
www.OutfittersSurplus-Gifts.com
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just buy from someone else. This whinny shit is one reason everyone hates us Californians.

No I don't think so. I think it's actually jealousy.

Funny you bring this up. Just yesterday I was thinking... In the last week I went hunting, 4 wheeling, hiking, fishing, archery, and watched the sunset over the Pacific Ocean while hanging around a bonfire on the beach with family and  a bunch of friends....

Yeah... California sucks ...

BWAH HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA

yep. i went shooting/offroading in the desert by morning and then met my girl at the beach for her lunch break. and had a carne asada. im good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top