Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2008 11:47:51 PM EDT
 There seems to be more and more of them at Starbucks every morning, milling about bumping into each other and knocking over things. A whole lot at Whole foods pretty much at all hours.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 12:57:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Geez I must have a zombie infestation in my area.  There's five "Zombiebucks" with in a two mile radius by my house.  I wonder how many of those "Zombie bucks" are getting the ax?  I'll find out in a few months.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
So some larger entity is trying to control the infestation by eliminating the nests! That's a sound strategy. Although I recall back in the late 90's they tried the same tactics with Crispy Creme hives, they just relocated to In and Out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Zombies typically go for brains, and Zombiebucks variety doesn't, at least yet. So as for now keep them i nsight but no trigger pulling.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Roger that. Observe do not engage.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the reason I bought my AK. I'll keep my eyes open over here on the East Side.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
 There seems to be more and more of them at Starbucks every morning, milling about bumping into each other and knocking over things. A whole lot at Whole foods pretty much at all hours.

Step 1 - Don't go to Starbucks or Whole  Foods.  Unless you are too far down the road to zombieism to save.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 11:12:46 PM EDT
[#7]
  Good advice PaDanby!
 I can't stand to go into Whole Foods. The one in Mill Valley(me valley) is especially infested. They are not eating brains but the are eating bran....pretty close. The occasional lapse in judgement usually results in me leaving the joint angry with my $17 salad and $3 apple.
 Starbucks....that's tougher. I really like Starbucks. Consistency. I suppose if I turn my friends will know what they have to do....
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 12:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 1:36:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Yup, to the head....but let me finish my Grande Americano first.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:25:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Metrosexual is the last phase before going full-on zombie. Consider yourself advised.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Metrosexual is the last phase before going full-on zombie. Consider yourself advised.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Should I switch to black coffee in a dirty cup? Thanks for the warning. I think I'll go have a big fat steak washed down with some jack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top